table ninja clock error

• renzs
      renzs
      Gold
      anybody having the same problem? when i opened table ninja II today, it showed me a clock error massage saying my computer clock is not set to a correct date which is, you know, ridiculous.

anybody, any solution??
  • 4 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Moved to Poker Tools where it will get a better response.

Regards

Laz
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by renzs
      anybody having the same problem? when i opened table ninja II today, it showed me a clock error massage saying my computer clock is not set to a correct date which is, you know, ridiculous.

anybody, any solution??
      Time zone issue maybe?
      Is there a time zone setting in your poker client that is different from the one in your computer?

Other than that, I have no idea...

Computer clocks DO drift, and if you are running windows, there is a possibility that the w32time service is misconfigured, or has lost touch with its time source.

To confirm, just type the following into your browser's address bar:
      time.is

You'll be taken to a website that shows the current time at the location it determines from your IP address, along with a statement showing how much your computer clock is out.

If you figure this out, please let us know how you fixed the problem...
      --VS

--VS
    • groges74
      groges74
      Bronze
      Just in case anybody is interested, this was a programming error that fixed itself automatically when all the timezones where into the new year!! :)
    • fastroller
      fastroller
      Bronze
      I'm having this same problem all over again it worked earlier today but not working anymore.
      I'm getting that clock error message