This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

table ninja clock error

• renzs
      renzs
      Gold
      anybody having the same problem? when i opened table ninja II today, it showed me a clock error massage saying my computer clock is not set to a correct date which is, you know, ridiculous.

anybody, any solution??
  • 4 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Moved to Poker Tools where it will get a better response.

Regards

Laz
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by renzs
      anybody having the same problem? when i opened table ninja II today, it showed me a clock error massage saying my computer clock is not set to a correct date which is, you know, ridiculous.

anybody, any solution??
      Time zone issue maybe?
      Is there a time zone setting in your poker client that is different from the one in your computer?

Other than that, I have no idea...

Computer clocks DO drift, and if you are running windows, there is a possibility that the w32time service is misconfigured, or has lost touch with its time source.

To confirm, just type the following into your browser's address bar:
      time.is

You'll be taken to a website that shows the current time at the location it determines from your IP address, along with a statement showing how much your computer clock is out.

If you figure this out, please let us know how you fixed the problem...
      --VS

--VS
    • groges74
      groges74
      Bronze
      Just in case anybody is interested, this was a programming error that fixed itself automatically when all the timezones where into the new year!! :)
    • fastroller
      fastroller
      Bronze
      I'm having this same problem all over again it worked earlier today but not working anymore.
      I'm getting that clock error message