PT4 Popup Tabs or Popups within Popups

• metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Hi

I was wondering if it would be possible to put a popup within a popup, or how to make a popup with tabs like the default cash HUD popups have the Overall,Flop,Turn,River tabs
  • 3 replies
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      There are two very different ways to assign a popup.

1) Popups can be assigned to any Table Group. Click the Assign Popups button. The order tge popups appear will be the order displayed in Tabs

2) Any stat can be selected, then you can add a popup assigned to that specific stat by altering the Item Properties as shown below. Note that this method differs from #1 above because the popup is assigned to a stat, rather than the entire HUD Table group.

• metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Hi,
      Thanks for your response
      I am aware of these methods but wondering if I can attach a popup to a stat or text that is already part of a popup
      eg. I click on VPIP and a popup comes up with positional VPIP, RFI etc.
      I then click on one of these stats in the popup and a secondary popup comes up.

I tried looking for solutions but can't find one, so I guess the answer is no?
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by metza
      Hi,
      Thanks for your response
      I am aware of these methods but wondering if I can attach a popup to a stat or text that is already part of a popup
      eg. I click on VPIP and a popup comes up with positional VPIP, RFI etc.
      I then click on one of these stats in the popup and a secondary popup comes up.

I tried looking for solutions but can't find one, so I guess the answer is no?
      We tried popups within popups in the beta stages of PT4 and found it to be too buggy, that was removed. Instead we recommend creating multiple on-table HUD groups, then assigning popups to each stat needed. A good example of this is found in the new ProPokerHuds designs - http://www.propokerhuds.com/