Hello from Croatia!

• kakadu144
      kakadu144
      Bronze
      Hello!

I am Damir and i have 21 year and come from small town near Zagreb capital city of Croatia.I started to play poker few years ago but nothing series (busted couple of free poker bankroll by pokerstrategy).My huge problem is BRM and tilting.Beside of this two things my poker skilll was very limited bcs you know I am fish :f_biggrin:

I will start a write blog with one project,so we will see if something changes.I believe bcs this is my money from own pocket and surely has to be different.

Cheers!
  • 9 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey kakadu144,

Make sure you take advantage of our recently updated Strategy Section.

An awful lot of stuff has been updated or replaced to reflect just how quickly our wonderful game of poker evolves.

If you want this to be your blog, then let us know and we'll move it for you.

Happy Grinding

Laz
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey kakadu144

Delayed welcome to PokerStrategy.com! :f_biggrin:

I see you already started your blog. I'll take a look in there as well. Hopefully you can start becoming a winning player now :f_love:

Gl at the tables!

RasTweet
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Pozdrav,

What do you play?
      Can you post link of your project, so I can follow.

GL from ZG
    • kakadu144
      kakadu144
      Bronze
      Do you believe in miracles? Yes!

:)
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      I went to Croatia on holiday several years back, I can remember it rather well though. We stayed in Umag. Is it close to you?

Best of luck on your project too, but looking at your blog it doesn't look like you need much luck, you're bankroll is flying up!
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Originally posted by ThatGuyMatt
      I went to Croatia on holiday several years back, I can remember it rather well though. We stayed in Umag. Is it close to you?

Best of luck on your project too, but looking at your blog it doesn't look like you need much luck, you're bankroll is flying up!
      You been in Umag to watch tennis and party (ATP Umag)?
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      By several, we're talking about 10 years, so I was 13ish, no parties :P

We did check out the Tennis there but we spent our £ on buying a rackets instead of watching. The training courts where easy to see for free though.
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      We start going to parties when 12 in Croatia :) 24 is already retirement :)

EDIT: I was about 13 that summer too, probably drunk every day LOL that were times, Carl Cox (OMG its 8AM dad will kill me) haha
    • kakadu144
      kakadu144
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ThatGuyMatt

It's about 160 miles from my town.I never been there,but I heard it's great place for fun and partying :D

My grinding started very well,update soon...:D