HM2 partypoker tournaments

• acerbikas
      acerbikas
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I have a recurring issue with HM2 on Partypoker. Ever since the overhaul for the Partypoker's design was launched, I have had issues with tournaments not having the hands imported. Some tournaments fail to start up hand importing at all, some of them cut out midway through the tournament and eventually you have a database with no fruitful information.

Is this a known issue or is something wrong on my part? Mind you I have reinstalled HEM twice during the period and updated up to the newest version.
  • 6 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      I'm not aware of any issues on HM2 side.
      Your Partypoker client is installed in english language?
      You should play a tourney without HM2 running and then check the written handhistories - are they complete or broken?
      If they are broken its a Party problem.
      If they are complete and HM2 doesn't import all of them we need to look into it.
    • acerbikas
      acerbikas
      Bronze
      Yes, everything is default. It just cuts off midway and I find it unreasonable.

I have looked into the handhistories and it seems that everything is in order from party's side, at the very least I can find the files (or at least a part of a tourney) which wasn't imported.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Please try to import the file(s) into a new database, how do the tourneys look there?
    • acerbikas
      acerbikas
      Bronze
      They still work the same. I notice that the problem arises with tourneys that aren't standard - PLO HL, 6max, rebuys. I have a guess that it may be party related as the site often freezes, there may be a gap between certain two hands which may cripple the sequence of hand importing for a tourney? Say, one hand is 16 25 and there is a gap until 16 35, then it may get distorted, no?
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Should make no difference but i think we need to look into the hands: Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to hm2support@holdemmanager.com. We will then try to reproduce the problem.
    • acerbikas
      acerbikas
      Bronze
      I shall do that :)