This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

first big win

• wininagn
      wininagn
      Bronze
      Just thought I would post this as a wee ego boost for myself.

I played in the costa del sol poker festival live main event this weekend, 500euro(i won the seat in a 50E sattelite)buy in and a field of 45 or so players. after the fist day of 10 hours of play finishing at 5am saturday we had a break until 7 pm and I started on the final table of nine with 47000 chips (average 85000 or so) the tournament paid the top six I was about 7th place. after 5 and a half hours more very tough play against some very experienced scandinavian players I took first place and a cool 9400euros!!

Apart from showing off I wanted to post this to thank the guys and coaches on poker strategy who can certainly take some credit for helping me play a far more disciplined game than normal, cheers and good luck everyone.

By the way winning hand, my A9 os against my opponents all in with 300000 chips showing A3 os , a 9 on the flop gave me the prize
  • 4 replies