Hi

• FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Gold
      I am member of pokerstrategy for few years already, but I was not active here because I have played a lot on PokerStars, and I made my PokerStars account back when I didn't know about pokerstrategy. This year (in few days) I am moving to one European site due to taxation policy and softer player field, so I will finally earn PS points, so I will become more active here in terms of learning, evaluating hands, discussing strategy etc.

Therefore, I decided to introduce myself; I am 24 years old semi- pro from Croatia, playing standard ring games + quickfold (zoom/rush....) NLH games. Had some PLO adventures, but nothing serious (and pretty expensive :) )

Looking forward to study poker with you guys, cheers!
  • 9 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey FFRRAANNKKIIEE!

I've seen you around our forum and thank you for your introduction :)

So what are you going to be playing now and where? Have you thought about creating a blog to keep your motivation and learning up?

Best regards,
      Gary
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Gold
      Hi Gary!

I am moving to 24hPoker because of nice rakeback and promotions.
      I downloaded software few days ago to track traffic and player pool a little bit, and I noticed that there are enough recs and solid traffic in peak times.

I'll probably start with mixing NL50 and NL100 in the beginning and hopefully go towards NL200+ in 40-60 days when I get used on the new environment.

Also, I heard that datamining is allowed at microgaming network?
      Do you know is that true? It would probably be very helpful for a new player there.
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Gold
      Blog wised--
      didn't think about making one, but if find it motivating and good for evaluating strategy, I might start one. Not sure yet.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Datamining is illegal so therefore not allowed at Microgaming I'm afraid to say. It's been outlawed at Microgaming since 2010!

I'm pretty sure it's not allowed anywhere nowadays and it would be something that I would stay clear from even if there is websites that "do it" as it is an illegal activity.
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Gold
      supposed so, it was weird to me too,
      I've read something about being legal at microgaming which confused me.

I'll stay away from it.
      Thanks for info.

Fran
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      No worries, don't be afraid to ask anything :)
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey Frankie!

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

What does semi pro mean? Do you work part time and play part time for a living?

Anyway anyone playing nl50 - nl200 should make one interesting blog! I'd follow.

GL at the european sites.

Regards

RasTweet
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Gold
      Hi,
      I am also working as a football players agent which leaves a lot of time for other things, so I evolved my hobby, poker, to the higher semi- professional level.

I am still thinking whether to make blog or not, it would probably be good to start playing on the mew site and see if playing+ studying+ other activities leave room for running a blog. However, it could be a great motivation for playing high volume and strive to move up.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      I was hesitant at first to start a blog as well. But now I like it a lot! It's a place where I can write down my thoughts. Wether someone reads it or not doesn't bother me.