No magic No balls just PLO

• PmagicLchocoOballs
      PmagicLchocoOballs
      Bronze
      Hi PokerStrategy community;

Dont really know how should I start this blog, i should probably say something but not to much about me first. I am 20 years old from Slovenija not really good in english so excuse me for broken english.

Why blog? Actually I was thinking for quite some time if i should open blog or not and at the end i didnt really see any reasons not to open it as it can only be good for me. I think I can avoid some stupid plays as my goal is not to look stupid in public(what word summarize this in eng ?( :D )
      What will you find here?
      - everything related to PLO, lots of graphs :f_love: , hands...
      - some fitness stuff?
      What can you post here? EVERYTHING dont be shy :D

Goals 2014
      [] NO bust
      [] Study/improve in PLO (main goal and reason for opening this blog)
      [] work on mental game
      [] dont die (I have a filing that 2014 will be best year ever so it would be a pity to dye :D this should be main goal but meh :D )
      [] 5+ gym (<85kg ---> 145kg Bench press, 175kg Sqat, 190kg Deadlift, 90kg Overhead press) :f_biggrin:

-I will play mostly zoom on pokerstars. Would be nice to reach low stakes.
      -2 tables max(for first few months)
      -6h max; 1session max 2h
      -watch all skodljivec videos make notes; read all PLO stuff here on PS.C; read some bugs stuff (before i start playing again)
      -work on my mentality in poker and IRL check out Schnitzelfisch stuff(stop being ZOMBIE player; become a bit less poker action addict and bigger poker g33k(think more about hands etc. :f_biggrin: )

I will start with 400$(form betfairs rakerace)+ 300$+(owed money from betfair); when I get the money(could take some time)

December graph(betfair) 130BI :f_cry:

Januar 25BI bust(pokerstars zoom) :s_cry: 23BI under EV

Lets get this party started! :f_cool: -----> :s_cool:
  • 38 replies
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      GL!

Don't go on 100 on tilt again tough :D
    • PmagicLchocoOballs
      PmagicLchocoOballs
      Bronze
      Ty škodljivec hope u move up plo200 before i get there i could get ugly for u LOL :f_biggrin:

I have been registering to all poker sites and could not get premium account anywhere so I guess I will have to work hard from now on LOL :f_biggrin:

[] TILTBRAKER is a must ---> 4BI stoploss(2h brake); 4BI win(1h brake)

Must NOT go DEGEN :f_biggrin:
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      When I read the thread title ('from miner to astronaut'), I recalled a 2+2 SSPLO poster BadAstronaut who played like 50/30 for long; deffo LAG up, but don't spew like him :f_biggrin:

Avoiding being ridiculed too much is my issue too, but contrary to you, it causes me to not want to share results often :f_cry: Maybe I should persuade myself to be more accountable.

I'm gonna be dealt 2.5 cards on avg, but if you choose Betfair for tilt shots at 100 (Skod will be furious with both things :f_biggrin: ), I'll increase the card count a bit :f_grin: J/k, you're not a bum - too tight to be worth battling for you with all the regs.

GL!
    • PmagicLchocoOballs
      PmagicLchocoOballs
      Bronze
      I have no clue who is BadAstronaut he seems like a nice dude ?( :f_biggrin:

What, are u saying that u will play holdem? :f_eek:

Dont underestimate me sir! Are u challenging me to HU for rollz at end of the year? :f_cool:

p.s just kidding about HU I would get crushed imo :] :f_biggrin: gl in 2014 cootony :club:
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey PmagicLchocoOballs,

A very nice first intro!

no need to worry about your English, it's very good! (Probably better than mine :( )

You say "not to look stupid in public" I used to feel like this a lo when posting hands for Evaluation, always to worried about looking stupid. The only stupid people are the ones who don't want to improve ;)

I wish you the best of luck beating the horrible EV bug and look forward to some more awesome posts :f_cool:
    • PmagicLchocoOballs
      PmagicLchocoOballs
      Bronze
      ty Matt, i like that red curved line under words and than hit google translate(gives u stupid answers) and google search... :D
      I meant staying the same not learning, tilt, play to much(yes it can happen) etc.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PmagicLchocoOballs
      ty Matt, i like that red curved line under words and than hit google translate(gives u stupid answers) and google search... :D
      I meant staying the same not learning, tilt, play to much(yes it can happen) etc.
      :f_biggrin:

Perhaps you could give us your "English word of the day", I'm sure you have lots that you find funny, odd or interesting :P

What is a Magic Choco Ball anyway? Maltesers? Lindt Lindor?
    • PmagicLchocoOballs
      PmagicLchocoOballs
      Bronze
      the best today was kurvy instead of curvy or curved :D My favorite polish word if u change last two letters into wa :D

PmagicLchocoOballs = u need big balls for plo and sometimes is great to be big and magical to win some pots; that choco is there just to spice up the nick with some weird humor LOL... But yeah it can be lindor to if u want lmao
    • PmagicLchocoOballs
      PmagicLchocoOballs
      Bronze
      Watched first 3 videos ---> taking notes :s_cool: also watched all zoom live sessions and will watch them again when I finish theory.
      Nothing new from betfair still no money and theirs asap is starting to piss me off :evil: Also skrill verification is still not finished 5th day today 3th working day tho ?(
      Oh and made weekly "tasks" table today similar as Schnitzelfisch yearly one.
      skodljivec vids 3/16
      Schnitzelfisch 0/6
      Erik Stenqvist 0/10

• ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      the best today was kurvy instead of curvy or curved :D My favorite polish word if u change last two letters into wa :D
      Kurvwa? O,o It sounds similar to a word I often hear after a polish speaker does something they didn't want too, you know? :D

I like you explanation of your name too, I wasn't expecting such great depth!
    • PmagicLchocoOballs
      PmagicLchocoOballs
      Bronze
      ei mitään, rien, niets, 무, nic, nič, ништа, ništa, nada, nichts was done today :f_confused:

started my 5/3/1 training today :heart:

Matt:
      There are 3 main meanings for the polish word kurwa:
      1. literally a whore, prostitute
      2. a highly offensive term for a woman
      3. used as world "fuck" in English language.
      Sometimes its also used instead of a comma (of course I mean in the speech - it gives time to think about next words and makes the speech/sentence more emotional)
      Kurwa! Ewa mnie zdradzila! To zwykla kurwa nic wiecej! Gdyby tu byla zabilbym kurwe golymi rekami!
      (Fuck! Eve cheated on me. She is nothing more then a whore. If she were here I would kill that bitch with my bare hands.)
    • PmagicLchocoOballs
      PmagicLchocoOballs
      Bronze
      Just a quick update;

Didnt have too much time to study since update; joined live coaching with skod plo25 seems so easy when he is playing lol :D
      skodljivec vids 4.5/16
      Schnitzelfisch 1/6
      Erik Stenqvist 0/10

Deep inside me I still feel that degen mode is waiting to switch on and i dont like it! Has someone here beat this poker devil in his career would be nice to share some words...

Didnt get any money yet and i just laugh when someone say to me that something is going to be automatically added to my account on ipoker :s_mad:

hey say we're out of our minds,
      But San Lorenzo fans don't care about that,
      We drink wine straight out from the cartons,
      And we smoke all the weed,

Oh San Lorenzo,
      Oh San Lorenzo... :heart:

VS

?( HAHAHHAHAHA
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      It's a pity you're missing the PLO20 action, Aussie Punk has hit the tables this morning again :megusta: Who said that iPoker games are becoming worse?
    • PmagicLchocoOballs
      PmagicLchocoOballs
      Bronze
      I dont even think i will start again probably most +ev would be cash out and put my energy somewhere else. Just lost 9BI on plo5 again to stupid for poker fml.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      I knew it!

Never knew it could mean so many things though :o
    • PmagicLchocoOballs
      PmagicLchocoOballs
      Bronze
      I dont even think i will start again probably most +ev would be cash out and put my energy somewhere else. Just lost 9BI on plo5 again to stupid for poker fml.
      WOOOW WooooW calm your tits WOhaaa :f_biggrin:

So what is new? Got my stars acc locked yeeeeeeeey :f_mad: The thing was I got my old mail hacked + got skrill on new mail and my new mail was already in use :f_eek: Crazy luck I have. Changed my mail password and connected support... sure they said that i was the one who made acc blablabla but they gave me chance to change mail hopefully locked other acc. now I am waiting ID security check... funny thing i contacted Slovenian support to change my picture too and i was not comfortable with writing in Slovenian lmao

Find out that on ipoker i have to cover my deposit from debet card first only after that i can withdraw the rest on skrill wtf :f_confused: I find out new disappointing things all the time lately...

Omaha stuff:
      skodljivec videos 8/16 + no wonder i was/am loosing in omaha with decent PF stats, I have huge post flop leaks. Pre flop game is like 10-15% of complex game like omaha is u can be shark preflop but if you dont have clue how to play post flop u will end up with my graphs.
      me playing omaha:
    • PmagicLchocoOballs
      PmagicLchocoOballs
      Bronze
      Played some hands yesterday(2table zoom)

Hand of the day

PokerStars Zoom Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.05 BB (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://flopturnriver.com/

Button ($16.24)
      Hero (SB) ($19.29)
      BB ($3.23)
      UTG ($5.19)
      MP ($32.36)
      CO ($2.93)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 9, A, 5, A
      UTG calls $0.05, 2 folds, Button raises to $0.20, Hero calls $0.18, BB raises to $0.85, UTG calls $0.80, Button calls $0.65, Hero raises to $4.25, BB calls $2.38 (All-In), UTG calls $3.40, Button calls $3.40

Flop: ($15.98) Q, 10, 2 (4 players, 1 all-in)
      Hero bets $15.04 (All-In), UTG calls $0.94 (All-In), Button calls $11.99 (All-In)

Turn: ($40.90) 7 (4 players, 4 all-in)

River: ($40.90) K (4 players, 4 all-in)

Total pot: $40.90 | Rake: $1

Results below:

Button had K, A, 3, 6 (one pair, Kings).
      Hero had 9, A, 5, A (one pair, Aces).
      BB had 4, 3, 7, 9 (one pair, sevens).
      UTG had K, 3, 6, 5 (one pair, Kings).
      Outcome: Hero won $39.90

SPR 1 what else can i do than gii :f_biggrin:
    • PmagicLchocoOballs
      PmagicLchocoOballs
      Bronze
      I decided that i will update my blog once a week.

edit: nope nope nope
    • PmagicLchocoOballs
      PmagicLchocoOballs
      Bronze
      PokerStars Zoom Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.05 BB (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://flopturnriver.com/

Button ($3.58)
      SB ($6.14)
      BB ($6.09)
      UTG ($11.11)
      Hero (MP) ($7.43)
      CO ($2.63)

Preflop: Hero is MP with A, Q, 6, A
      1 fold, Hero raises to $0.17, CO calls $0.17, 1 fold, SB raises to $0.73, 1 fold, Hero raises to $2.41, CO raises to $2.63 (All-In), SB calls $1.90, Hero calls $0.22

Flop: ($7.94) J, 8, 5 (3 players, 1 all-in)
      SB checks, Hero bets $4.80 (All-In), SB calls $3.51 (All-In)

Turn: ($14.96) 5 (3 players, 3 all-in)

River: ($14.96) 5 (3 players, 3 all-in)

Total pot: $14.96 | Rake: $0.58

SB had 10, 6, 5, 3 (four of a kind, fives).
      Hero had A, Q, 6, A (full house, fives over Aces).
      CO had K, 2, A, 8 (flush, Ace high).
      Outcome: SB won $14.38

Everyone are solid! :f_eek: