haven't got my free 20$

• johnstrfs
      johnstrfs
      Bronze
      Hey. I am new player in Pokerstars room. On their offical site there is a promotion, where every new user on first deposit at least 20$(15€) with code FREE20 gets 20$ free money to play within 36hours. I made my first deposit 4 days ago and I didn't recieve any bonus money. I contacted them over email more than 1 day ago but until now no response.
      Could you give me some advice what to do in this case?
  • 19 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey johnstrfs,

My only advice is to wait patiently for an answer and if you do not receive one in the next 12 hours then I would resend them the first email :)

Best regards,
      Gary.
    • jawoftheox
      jawoftheox
      Bronze
      The code is 20FOR10.
      I made the same mistake.
    • johnstrfs
      johnstrfs
      Bronze
      jawoftheox i don't agree FREE20 is the right code look at the following link http://www.pokerstars.eu/poker/promotions/free20/
      i think that code 20FOR10 is for UK players
    • jawoftheox
      jawoftheox
      Bronze
      Originally posted by johnstrfs
      jawoftheox i don't agree FREE20 is the right code look at the following link http://www.pokerstars.eu/poker/promotions/free20/
      i think that code 20FOR10 is for UK players
      Indeed, my mistake. In that case it's been more than a week now, I'll write support as well.
    • jawoftheox
      jawoftheox
      Bronze
      Support answered

We are sorry to hear you have not yet received your bonus within the initially stated time frame.

We are aware that a small portion of players have experienced delays in their bonus being credited due to necessary security checks. We realise this is inconvenient, and we apologise for the delays. Rest assured, all affected players will be notified accordingly in the next few days regarding their bonuses.
    • johnstrfs
      johnstrfs
      Bronze
      I still haven't recieved any response yet........
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      I would resend another message then :)
    • johnstrfs
      johnstrfs
      Bronze
      quote:

I would resend another message then smile

thanks for helping me to solve this problem :) lets wait now until they will response :(
    • johnstrfs
      johnstrfs
      Bronze
      HollyMichelle any reply from pokerstars?

I have to say that I am realy dissapointed about their support...
    • jawoftheox
      jawoftheox
      Bronze

I think he meant that you should send another message.
    • johnstrfs
      johnstrfs
      Bronze
      oh I missunderstood....I Will resend then.. :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jawoftheox

I think he meant that you should send another message.
      Correct :) Thanks!
    • johnstrfs
      johnstrfs
      Bronze
      Oh I allready get a reply.... in short there is wriiten that they konw about delay and that I would have to wait more ..... (now it's 7 days after deposit) :( ?( :(
    • johnstrfs
      johnstrfs
      Bronze
      I don't know what I should say, but I am really dissapointed about pokerstars team. Yes I got a reply that they know about delay and please for patience. But come on it's not that I am not patience, but they have promotion about free 20$ within 36 hours. I understand they are busy, but if they know they can't deposit another 20$ in time why they have still this promotion on their website?? I think that is misleading of the users (and this is at least not fair)....

now allmost 9 days after deposit and still no money ... as I sad not that I am no patience, but If they give promis in promotion they should keep it. In such cases it Will be fair to offer extra compensation offer to user becouse delay? I know that somethimes happened delays but 36 hours to 9 days come on??

Another problem more than 48 hours ago I enter star code CHALLENGE for all in tournaments. I succesfuly made challenge and I gor message that tournament ticket Will be awalible within 48 hours. Situation is there is still no ticket avalible. My question is are they making fools just with small and beginer players such am I or with every user??

What do you think about my opinion?

:(
    • jawoftheox
      jawoftheox
      Bronze
      Just be patient, there is really nothing more you can do. I am waiting more than two weeks now, but I don't really care.

Are you sure you don't have the tickets? I get them pretty quick, next day.

Today received e-mail:

PokerStars Security - Forwarded to Case Manager.

Thank you for contacting PokerStars.

We have forwarded your email to the person responsible for handling this matter. They will review your enquiry and respond as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience.

Serious security..
    • johnstrfs
      johnstrfs
      Bronze
      I know that there is nothing else to do except patience....but my point is why there is still promotion free 20 $ (within 36 hours) on their website right now, if they know they can't be procesed so quick??
      I think this is at least not fair to all users...finnaly we pay the rake for playing in real time why there is no possibility to pay the rake for tournament you play 10 days after you play? How it would be to Pokerstars team if they would have to send email to users and please them to pay the rake?

Is it to much if I expect just to be fair? ?(
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey johnstrfs,

Atm I can only suggest you send a ticket to our customer support team and see if they can move things along for you.

Regards

Laz
    • junona1992
      junona1992
      Bronze
      Same thing, allmost going to be 48hours and nothing about the bonus :/ Bonus promotion is very misleading, I expected to have an extra 20$ bucks in my account in next few hours, not a week later (if so)... I deposited 20 eur, so It's really obvious why I want those 20$ ASAP. But Im aware of that is mainly up to pokerstars.

I'm not new to the poker and I can' imagine how total newbie would feel when he signed up for PS promotion and after few days = 0$ bonus(I blew my first deposit bonus up to 600$ for that), signed up for Skrill promotion which gives you free 10$ and after few days = 0$, playing at PS and NetBet thru Pokerstrategy and after few days still zero PS points. Im not sure if support is aware of that, but I totaly wouldn't give a positive feedback to the other person if he asked me what is my opinion about those things, because here(with here I mean all areas I experienced) almost nothing works right...

And please don't get me wrong, I can understand that sometimes all goes wrong, but when I'm reading previous cases and it seems that there are pretty same problems over last few months. After all this affilate site earns pretty good money and things should be better arranged.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey junona,

The free bonus $20 is a PokerStars promotion so you may need to contact them at support@pokerstars.com to move it along a bit.

The problem with SPs for PokerStars has been fixed but there are still issues with NetBets SP reporting.

As for the Skrill issue I would suggest opening a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Keep us updated

Laz