Hand evaluation

• 8 replies
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cozacu
      Hi,

I just noticed that since I became a bronze member I can't open a new thread in the Hand Evaluations section, do I have to be a silver member or higher in order to do so?
      Yes, this is indeed the new policy at PokerStrategy. You can still post in the free hand discussion forums tough.

Regards,

Skod
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      :( Sad.... I made some rake over 3years at only affiliated sites, now I can't post a hand.
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      :( Sad.... I made some rake over 3years at only affiliated sites, now I can't post a hand.
      Well you can buy the silver status... It's only 9$ for a whole month... Imo it would force you to post even more hands due to the fact you payed for it, which in turn would help your game improve :)

Regards,

Skod
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey Skodljivec,

Thanks for the input there Skodljivec :)

You should also check out a Pomroiton we're always running where you can earn a 10SP bonus for each day you earn 1SP, it couldn't be easier to earn Silver.

===Get an Extra 10 StrategyPoints a Day ===

Also moving the thread to Beginners Questions.
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      The problem is not that I can't reach silver :) but I`m playing on stars and I can't get that acc linked to pstrategy because I opened that acc before I discovered you guys.

I talked to their support, I talked to Pstrategy support, there just isn't anything to be done :( .
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      The problem is not that I can't reach silver :) but I`m playing on stars and I can't get that acc linked to pstrategy because I opened that acc before I discovered you guys.

I talked to their support, I talked to Pstrategy support, there just isn't anything to be done :( .
      Is signing up to another Poker Room not possible?
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      I was talking about solving the link for the Pstars acc.

I`m not planning on joining another room, I`m done playing small player pools... on stars I can table select properly without having to fill up my screen with half anonymous tables and I consider that benefit as being massive!

I do consider opening an acc on another room just to play 1-2days/month to get that silver here... but what I can say the dream was to earn pstrategy points while playing on pokerstars.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      As you know, re-tracking of your PokerStars account isn't possible :(

I understand you prefer to play at Pokerstars but perhaps you could use another room for a quick warm up before your session @ Stars?

Still, to earn a silver is not too much rake at all so hopefully it wouldn't be too difficult for you.

But as Skodljivec says, Silver is available to purchase if you don't wish to play on a tracked account, I'm sure the Hand Evaluations will help you win back the cost and more :)