Coaching: SNG Basic and Advanced with parodiq

• Anto11
      Anto11
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I'm not leading systematically coaching for the english community at the moment but I'm substituting from time to time. That's why I decided to make this tread here to announce when I have a coaching. Also to receive your feedback of course. Feel free to praise me a lot and criticise me of course when its necessary :) .

Best regards,
      Antoan :pokerface:
  • 7 replies
    • Anto11
      Anto11
      Bronze
      Hi,

Fitzinator18 is still on vacations. So at 18:30 CET (in 40min ) today I'm substitution him and I'm leading the beginners coaching.

Best regards,
    • valek111
      valek111
      Bronze
      Hi, parodiq

In this video I have tried to explain how to use HRC more efficiently. Hope you will understand me now))

Thx for coaching)
    • Anto11
      Anto11
      Bronze
      Hello valek111 ,

Nice, I never used the edge to refresh (recalculate) the Nash ranges. It looks faster for sure. Thanks for the tip. I basicly never us the edge in the HRC because I prefer the standard calculation and than depends on villains I change ranges. But yes, for small stacks its nice to use it like in SNG Wiz.

I'm glad than you liked the coaching :] .

Best regards,
    • valek111
      valek111
      Bronze
      Hi Antoan,
      Another video. Hope this time my point will be clear))

• Anto11
      Anto11
      Bronze
      Hi,

Yes, yes I understood it the first time :D . I meant that when we got very short stack we can use the edge and to change it to make the calculation more precise because of ICM problems with short stacks.
      I like this method for fast refreshing the ranges if there is no. I don't like that its refreshing only one player range. If we want to see all players changed range in the left column we should use the recalculating button or to manually do the edge trick with every player. So for fast calculating and if we only need 1 range to see, this method is great but if we want to see the other ranges also I prefer to use the button for recalculating.

Thanks for the tips and for the given time(time that you have set apart) to make this 2 clips :s_grin: .

Best regards,
    • valek111
      valek111
      Bronze
      Ah, should improve my english :D . Glad that we undestood each other)
      Most of the time players use the calculator to find one exactly range, or even EV of one hand. You did it at the coaching(EV of AKo, J7o). That's why I said that you did it wrong).

Thanks for watching :D
      Best regards,
      Valentin

P.S. See you next coaching ;)
    • Anto11
      Anto11
      Bronze
      Hi,

Till next time :) . Don't forget Fitzinators18 coaching on Tuesday.

Best regards,