-$2700 OOPS i did it again

• vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      yep a was away for a while from this forum but i still login in an read the comments a anyway i lost a few bankrolls in my time but nothing over $350
      anyway after i lost my last bankroll about 1 month or 2 ago i took like to weeks off didn't do anything related to poker . after that i started again i got a $10 bonus from Party and started playing again played some ss and with some luck i managed to get it up to $100 . after taht i took 3 days off and started reading articles on poker ( the idiot of me didn't read almost anything from PokerStrategy) just articles from unknown players etc... i read quite alot and i just with read 2p2 hands etc.... but the thing that is my biggest problem TILT and psy stuff didn't read anything at alll about it.

anyway had some luck and didn't get much bad beats and downswing and quickly made $500 in like 4-5 days , moved to pacific. and took some time off due to uni stuff . after that started playing OMAHA PL and Holdem in 4 days went from 500 to 1.5k , my daytime when i play poker here is night on the site so i find lot of bad players i had stacks of 10+ buy-ins on Omaha on 3 tables so keep playing holdem and omaha then got to $2500 , switched to nl100 played there got i bad beat got the 2nd and then TILTTTTTTTTTT ( since i forgot about tilting and i was used only to success i was tilting very wasy and very bad a after i got a bad beat i asked a guy if he is so tought lets play nl1k :) obv from tilting i got raped and LOST ALL MY BANKROLL ( that's fucked ) ..

now i m gonna try the last time and i know i can do it if i put the effort in to it i m gonna memorize all the articles from the Psy section and after that all the one from BSS and il try to analyse hands and make calc after i doo taht and if i will analyse like 50 hands good that i will deposit $100 on party poker and start playing 6 tables.

yep it sux so hard now with000000000000000000 in my account at least i didn't lose any of my own money
  • 15 replies
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      sorry to hear about ur bad luck vlad but !~!BRM!~! is the most important thing i think on poker. Don't play NL1k just coz u had some bad luck n tryin to make back what u lost, I've had the thought cross my mind before, but if u cant beat NL(whatever limit u can afford) what makes u think u can beat a higher limit, sure u might get lucky but some of the time u will lose even when ur ahead on the flop/preflop, thats where BRM comes into play, if u lose u lose, no biggie ur BR can afford it, but if ur playin above ur limit ur BR takes a big blow or dies altogether.

Omaha is very swingy so I dont think u should be playing above the reccomended buyin of 50+ buyins, omaha can be fun to play so if u get tempted to play jus play for playchips or whatever. Omaha tilts me too, if u really love it (like I do) just play the $2 HU sng's for fun.

I really hope u can put the time n effort into becoming a good player, try to find ur leaks in ur game, post hands, read articles, watch vids.. etc etc.

Good luck with ur future poker career :)
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      I'm Sorry to hear what happens to you. From what I've read, you've found your leak already. Read, understand and remember the Tilt articles everytime you go through a bad beat. I also have a strong character. Back in the days I couldn't really accept the fact to lose to bad beats. I played the best I could so I thought it's just not fair. The tilt articles help me to know where I stand. Now they are my EXCUSES when Receive a bad beats.
      I think that you're a Great player. Reading the way u grind the limits impressed me. And I think that you can be more impressing If you get all the assets of playing poker
    • mbrut
      mbrut
      Silver
      Omaha is very variance
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Sorry I was drunk last night when I posted my reply, I didn't really read ur post properly. I don't think ur a bad player but I stick to what I said about BRM, make sure u only play what u can afford so if u go on tilt again u don't go busto.
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      :) a common story)
      couldn't keep a smile off my face, sorry :D
      but hey, there is a bright side)
      you don't lose much of your own money and have a great opportunity to learn how to control your emotions)

just don't give up)

good luck
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      I will if after this start i will lose my bankroll again ( it wont happened because i m gonna put a lot of time in to Psych sied of poker . :D

buy the way xylere what limits are u playing now?
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      I used to play NL 400 hu before I had to withdraw most of my roll
      now im rebuilding with 30-50's 5max sngs and 200 sh cash
      and high stakes sss when i feel like, which doesnt happen to often)
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      i hope i can get there some day
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      and if i will i wont stop there
    • fivefives
      fivefives
      Bronze
      "at least i didn't lose any of my own money"

"you don't lose much of your own money"

Well, who's money was it then? Of course you lost your own money.
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      BRM and hot run, those are the words
    • curnow
      curnow
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vladnz
      I will if after this start i will lose my bankroll again ( it wont happened because i m gonna put a lot of time in to Psych sied of poker . :D
      when you found out how to stop tilting & having downswings can you please tell the rest of us

for myself I have pretty much stop playing cash even though know its where I want to be in the long run and cashed out 5K so dont blow it on cash but omaha is fun apart from the variances & those PLO1000 look so temping to spin them up on

so join us grinding sng & win big on some MTT
    • Alafoe
      Alafoe
      Bronze
      I dont think Omaha is high variance game. In fact in Omaha there is little variance cos you see on the flop 7 of total 9 cards compared with holdem where you see 5 of 7. I dont know from where this flame about Omaha variance comes.

The reason why I am not playing Omaha now is that I like to play hi lo variant and it costs much rake in splitpots.
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      Originally posted by Alafoe
      I dont think Omaha is high variance game. In fact in Omaha there is little variance cos you see on the flop 7 of total 9 cards compared with holdem where you see 5 of 7. I dont know from where this flame about Omaha variance comes.
      the opponents get to see just as many.

also, the equity differences between starting hands are much smaller in omaha.

i think AAXX vs 8877ds is less than 60% favourite.

also, you get into a lot of situations postflop where you have to flip for stacks with set vs draw or draw vs set, etc.
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vladnz

yep it sux so hard now with000000000000000000 in my account at least i didn't lose any of my own money

.... yes you did.