Noname81

• Noname81
      Noname81
      Bronze
      Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker?

The reason I want to play poker is to make a few dollars. I would like to treat it as a part time job. I got to work for a few hours a day(playing poker).

Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker?

I have only played 1000 hands. I have a problem with patience at the poker table. I am following the starting hand sheet but its painful. I haven't seen any results yet.

Question 3: What does it mean to play tight aggressive?

A player who doesn't get involved in many hand. When He does he playes the hand aggressivly
  • 3 replies
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      Hey Noname81

Welcome to the beginner's course. I hope you enjoy the course. one thing that i found was that after using the starting hands chart I found that my perception of strength changed a lot. And after you get in more hands/volume you'll start to find yourself in less marginal situations i.e less difficult decisions.

For more information on each lesson please visit this link: Welcome to the No Limit Beginners Course Forums
      Bogdan our course coach will be by in the coming days to check your homework.

Regards,
      Luke
    • Noname81
      Noname81
      Bronze
      I was having a hard time on poker 770. I honestly felt like no one was playing any hands including myself. The tables felt dead. I decided to open a pokerstars account. I find way more action at Pokerstars tables.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hello noname81,

Welcome to the course.

For more information on each lesson please visit this link: Welcome to the No Limit Beginners Course Forums

Good job with the first homework.

With the help of this course (and myself) and your hard work we should be able to overcome a lot of your weakness.

Best of luck and keep us posted.

Bogdan