Bonus points

• mtr1g08
      mtr1g08
      Bronze
      Hi,

could someone show me any material that shows how bonus points are calculated on this site, I get the 10 point bonus if you get a point but sometimes I get these big bonuses and I am unsure how I have achieved this.

Regards,

Matt
  • 3 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Het Matt, awesome name you have there :]

I'm assuming you're talking about the promotion where we give out up to 500SP's for a deposit?

You can check how many points you'll get from this by going into the Forum for the Poker Room you're going to be depositing on, let's take Betfair for example.

Before you deposit check out the Betfair Poker: Promotions & Information thread and you'll see the following:

"Additionally, you'll get up to 500 bonus StrategyPoints for your PokerStrategy.com status.
      For your first deposit, you will receive at least 100 bonus StrategyPoints, giving you you instant Silver status and access to advanced strategies and training materials. In case your first deposit exceeds $100 you will get 1 bonus StrategyPoint (up to 500) for every dollar making it easy to reach even Gold status."

This is the same for each room that offers the 500 SP bonus.

I hope that's what you wanted to know but if not, give us another shout :]
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey mtr1g08

Often you'll get points when you deposit somewhere as well. Check when you've deposited and see if you had these bonus points on the same day.

Regards

RasTweet
    • mtr1g08
      mtr1g08
      Bronze
      Thanks, it looks like it was the initial deposit/sign up and the December cash machine promo.

Cheers for the prompt help