Hello PokerStrategy

• BugsBunny19
      BugsBunny19
      Bronze
      Hi guys,
      Recently I found out that my pstars acc was synced with PokerStrategy and that I have diamond status so I decided to get more active at this forum :)
      My name is Daniel and Im 22 years old and Im coming from Croatia... I started with my first BR thanks to PokerStrategy but I quickly busted that and didnt played seriously till 2013...
      In 2013 I got introduced to hypers and started to grind them from bottom (1,5$) atm Im playing 7-60$ 9m hypers and turbos/knockouts under BugsBunnyD...
      Nice to meet you all !
      Cheers
  • 8 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Hello BugsBunny19,

it is so great to have you with us. You will find guys here who play your limits and i am pretty sure it will help you to maintain high level of your game and it will help you to become even better. If you need any help about the forum just ask us and we will be happy to assist you. You can take advantage of hand evaluation forum for your stakes from very experienced professional hand judges. You will also find here many videos and so on. As you are diamond you also have access to part of the forum which is only available to our Diamond + members. Don't miss anything there.

As said i am glad you have joined us on forum and i hope we will have much fun together. Good luck and....
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey BugsBunny

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

Well welcome is a bit late… but you know what I mean.

It's always great to see a diamond member that becomes active :f_love:

If you're struggling to find something just ask what you're looking for and we'll help you as soon as possible.

GL at the tables

RasTweet (Yeah I'm also made by disney!)

• BugsBunny19
      BugsBunny19
      Bronze
      Thanks guys for your welcome :)
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      Hah, so funny seeing a diamond member not realizing he was so... And yet managed to improve so much without using PS's material. Nice :D

Welcome! Always nice to see former countrymen :D

Btw, you guys really have an identity crisis if you think you are disney :D :D
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Skodljivec
      I'm not disney, I'm created by disney :coolface:
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RasTweet
      Are you? :D :D
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RasTweet
      Are you? :D :D
      I just realized how wrong that can be interpreted :facepalm:
    • BugsBunny19
      BugsBunny19
      Bronze
      Hahaha,
      Is maybe any 9m hyper/turbo regs skype group around or we can make one ? Im always opened for discussions :) !