manuqe

• manuqe
      manuqe
      Bronze
      Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker? (Be as vague or specific as you want with this one, but try to think of all the reasons and elaborate on them.)
      I play to win money.

Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker? (What are the mistakes you know you are making during your games? Are you playing while you're tired? Are you tilting easily? Want to see the showdown too much? Write down as many as you think are affecting you.)
      I dont play tight, my hand selection is to loose.I don't like to play wile im tired. I like to see the showdown .
      Question 3: What does it mean to play tight aggressive? (Describe in your own words what playing tight aggressive is and why does it work.)
      To play tight agressive means to play the hands chart aggressive
  • 5 replies
    • manuqe
      manuqe
      Bronze
      Question 1: What do you think you could play differently than suggested in the BSS Starting Hands Chart and why? (Are there any hands you would play differently? Do you have a problem or question about how a specific hand or hands should be played?)

there is a posibility to play diferently in a profitable way because you get EV.

Question 2: Do you have questions about your preflop play? Post your hand for evaluation. ( Post your hand in the Hand evaluation forums and provide a link to your hand in your private thread in the Locker Room.)

no

Question 3: What is the equity of AKo against the top 5% range? 5% means 88+, AJs+, KQs, AKo. ( You can either calculate this yourself or use an equity calculator such as the PokerStrategy.com Equilab.)

46.32%
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hello manuqe,

You should try to keep all the homeworks in the one thread where you post everything else.

That way we can keep track of everything in one spot.

Bogdan
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hello manuqe,

Welcome to the course.

For more information on each lesson please visit this link: Welcome to the No Limit Beginners Course Forums

Good job with the first homework.

With the help of this course (and myself) and your hard work we should be able to overcome a lot of your weakness.

Please try to keep all of your homeworks and replies in this thread.

Best of luck and keep us posted.

Bogdan
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey Guys,

I've merged both of your threads together manuqe, so as Bogdan says, le'ts try to keep everything in this one thread. It'll be easier for you to read back and ask questions :]

Best of luck on the course!
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Perfect Matt,

Thank you.

Bogdan