PS points

• FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      I suppose it's normal that they come late, just to check,

I played for 2-3 days on 24hpoker, and didn't get any point yet, and it's confirmed that my account is tracked and points should be earned.

I am asking because when I signed to 24hpoker it was part of entraction, now is microgaming, hopefully that doesn't matter?
  • 11 replies
    • PmagicLchocoOballs
      PmagicLchocoOballs
      Bronze
      delay is normal
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PmagicLchocoOballs
      delay is normal
      This ^

Points can take occasionally take a few days to update.

If you do have any concerns you can always open up a Ticket where our Support Team will be able to see if there are any issues :)
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Thx guys
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      they started coming just after I asked :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      The gold looks good on you mate!

Platinum is next! Gogogogogogo!
    • AndyBJ
      AndyBJ
      Bronze
      I just added my betfair account to PS, do i have to sign my betfair account up with the link to get the 3 points pr 1 dollar rake?

Im asking becouse i had the account before i knew about PS, hope you can help me out!
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AndyBJ
      I just added my betfair account to PS, do i have to sign my betfair account up with the link to get the 3 points pr 1 dollar rake?

Im asking becouse i had the account before i knew about PS, hope you can help me out!
      Hey andy,

To have your account tracked to PokerStrategy you would have needed to sign up through our sign up links, so I'm afraid you wont be able to earn points from Betfair :(

You can however sign up to of the other Poker Rooms we have here and start earning points. We also have a Free Bankroll that you'll be able to take advantage of.

If you have any other questions or problems feel free to ask us in the Beginners Questions forum :]

Best of luck on the tables!
    • AndyBJ
      AndyBJ
      Bronze
      Are you sure?

when i click on my account/profile i can see it says pokersites -> betfair?

i can't sign up at other sites, becouse i already have accounts there and we are also limited in sites here in denmark? so i guess i have to buy silver if i wanna become one? :/
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey AndyBJ!

Could you please get in touch with our customer support? In general, if you previously had an account on a poker room, you cannot get it tracked to an affiliate. However, some rooms can look into this option if your account fulfills certain conditions.

Regarding the fact that Betfair is displayed in your profile - if you enter your username in the form, it will be saved in our system, however - it doesn't mean that the account will be tracked. As ThatGuyMatt stated above, you would have needed to sign up through our tracking links for your account to be tracked to us.

If there is no way for you to retrack the account or register on any of our partner rooms, buying the silver/gold status can be a good option. It's worth to invest in yourself and your education, it will pay off in the future.

Cheers! :)
    • AndyBJ
      AndyBJ
      Bronze
      I just signed up at mansion poker. can you tell me if i did it right? am i tracked via PS and can i start earning points now?
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey AndyBJ,

welcome to PokerStrategy.com! It's a pleasure to have you here and hope that by being with us, your poker skills will improve. Also, hope to see you active on our forum.

Regarding your account - it's best if you contact our support, they will guide you through the next steps you need to make in order to receive the free money.

Please click here to send them a ticket.

It's is quite early to confirm if the account on the poker room you've created is correctly tracked to us, however there are a few general rules, that - if followed correctly - can be an indicator that things went well:
      1. Removing cookies prior to the software download.
      2. Downloading the client through our website.
      3. Entering the correct registration code (that's mentioned in our FAQs)
      4. Providing us with your poker room name, paying attention to upper and lower cases (sometimes we need a username, sometimes a screen name, this is all specified in our guides and prompts).
      5. After all has been done, you need to start playing on the poker room (real money - either received from us or your own). StrategyPoints normally get updated within 1-3 days after you've finished playing.. so a bit of patience is needed. :)

I can see that your profile if missing some data, so please get in touch with our support to finish off the registration process.

Have a good day and hopefully see you around! :)