This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

any charity accepting moneybookers\skrill donations?

• james31
      james31
      Basic
      Hi, anybody knows of charities accepting donations via Moneybookers\skrill?

Im currently paying the no use fee for my moneybookers account and to stop that I would have to use my account just once.
      I fugured it would be better to make a small donation to a charity than to keep "donating" the no-use fee every month to Moneybookers\skrill.

thanks
  • 2 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey there james31,

No idea I'm afraid, have you tried a google search?

Best regards,
      Gary
    • PlauZee
      PlauZee
      Bronze
      Originally posted by james31
      Hi, anybody knows of charities accepting donations via Moneybookers\skrill?

Im currently paying the no use fee for my moneybookers account and to stop that I would have to use my account just once.
      I fugured it would be better to make a small donation to a charity than to keep "donating" the no-use fee every month to Moneybookers\skrill.

thanks

You Skrill account is free for personal use as long as you login or make a transaction at least every 12 months.

-> just login from time to time and you won't be charged anything.