This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

finally did it. thx ps.de :)

• frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      well as i said above: i finally made it :D
      after cashing out almost my entire bankroll at the beginning of the year, with the intention to rebuild it playing tourneys only, i reached the 15k$ mark yesterday.
      i´m talking about sngs and mtts only (mostly sng, i only play low limit mtts from time to time and just for fun). rakeback or boni are not included.

well even if i have to admit that i´m quite proud right now, especially because i was running like shit about 2-3 months ago, the main reason why i opened this thread isn´t that i want to "brag" or something like that.
      i opened this thread because i wanted to thank some guys :)

first of all thx to ps.de because they gave me the starting money and told me almost every thing i know about poker :D
      furthermore thx to:
      - blinzler and cirith for judging all my fl hands
      - trader, nose, tigga, morgoth, chenny, horror, xylere and everybody i forgot for their coachings, videos and hand evaluations
      - special thanks to unam and nick for their awesome coachings, their help when i was down pretty badly and their attendance to have a look at one of my sessions :) (looking forward to this session review btw :) )

if anybody really read through all this crap: thx for reading through all this crap :P

2 alltime graphs:

somehow the ft graph differs from sharkscope... dunno whats wrong there :)
  • 10 replies