One Hand at a Time... SNE chase...

• BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      No content.

Just updating my SNE progress since a lot of ppl are asking me to.

78k hands
      EV 3.89bb
      Winnings 1.75bb

41.8k vpp

The pace for SNE is on http://www.fpppro.com .

I will also update there in my SNE chase counter on that site...

Grind is going better than I expected. A lot easier than I thought. Having guys that I have to review their hands every few days helps keep my brains thinking instead of having to grind mindlessly.

Please don't reply or leave any comments here as I will not be replying. Just updating so I don't have to answer to 20 messages on how my progress is going. :)

Looking good so far. I honestly expected an EV winrate of 2bb with the massive volume.

BrokeSoBroke
  • 54 replies
    • TwiceT
      TwiceT
      Black
      Your random rules don't count here grandpa. According to the T&C I can troll around in your blog as much as I want to :]

Can you please share more insights about your left hand - right hand skill and why you don't play with 2 mouses on 8 Zoom and 12 standard tables ...
    • muumionu
      muumionu
      Bronze
      with 2 mouses wires get mixed...... logik bro
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TwiceT
      Can you please share more insights about your left hand - right hand skill and why you don't play with 2 mouses on 8 Zoom and 12 standard tables ...
      WTF how much APM do you have?!?

What's next? voice recognition software :D
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      Some interesting grind hands...

Actually a LOT of interesting hands...

But here are a few from this last session of the day...

This was vs a Short Stacker that doubled up... :D

http://weaktight.com/6390819

This was levelling and confusing a reg like he had no idea WTF to do and WTF I was doing. This hand is a typical reason why people think I'm RetardSoRetard at the tables!!! 8k hands in for the day and can still screw with these regs. ;)

http://weaktight.com/6390822

Art of poker at its finest! :D

8k hands, another $800 in rake...

Plan is to cruise and get SNE before November... Should be a great Xmas if I can keep it up... :)

BrokeSoBroke
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by BrokesoBroke

RetardSoRetard

BrokeSoBroke
      Lol. You have that reputation of making weird plays :s_biggrin:
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Oh yeah! MadSoMad is back! :f_cool:
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      Just for the record, I didn't take on any bets for this SNE chase.

I will get it regardless. It was for personal reasons. It was a family decision that I shouldn't bet. The goal is already to make $170k and it didn't make sense to add any pressure for the extra $10k.

Vacations and time spent with family was more important.

I upset some people that bet against me but I will make them happy that I cancelled it once I get SNE and post it. It wasn't a selfish reason really because I'm 99% sure I was going to win the bet.

BrokeSoBroke
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      One of the nicest guys I have spent time talking to sent me a picture...

http://imageshack.com/a/img835/1948/ukzv.png

Pretty sick is his development.

He doesn't have much time to post but I'll post it and hope he claims it. :D Kudos to him for putting in so much good work!

BrokeSoBroke
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      Grinding Zoom along with 6 Reg tables or 2 other 100NL Zoom tables...

So far I'm not a losing player while multitabling like this! Yahoo!

My 200NL Zoom graph so far for this SNE chase.

https://imageshack.com/i/mj79fhp

EV winrate overall including regular tables is close to 5bb. It's really tough but I think with a little bit of hard work that 6-7bb is what I would like to hit with this volume of 6-8k hands a day. Ofcourse it won't be easy but hard work off the tables is going to do it!

Adding 100NL zoom is probably a mistake as I autopilot more because I really don't care so in spots where QQ can be folded I call down because I'm not paying enough attention. *slaps forehead*

So I'll be getting rid of the idea of 6 tabling zoom and stick to reg tables and zoom since I get almost the same amount of H/HR.

48k VPP and counting! 5% there. Another 95%. :D

Still don't feel like it's tough to grind so that's a good sign. :)

BrokeSoBroke
    • pitabread189
      pitabread189
      Bronze
      Good results so far, keep it up!
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      Going to be short updates and probably once a month or so.

I've been so busy grinding.

I added some new things to the grind to make things extra interesting. Sit and Go's! I did play 6m SNG's prior to my switch to cashgame so I'm very familiar with the structure.

What I didn't know was, the 60's are so soft. Regs who are SNE are so bad. :)

http://imageshack.com/a/img89/6562/qzev.png

Not exactly amazing numbers but to know that I really pwn when the blinds are 10/20 is to be expected if you have a lot of cash game experience. If I continue to play these I have to work on the end game which is mostly mathematics.

I manage to play like ~30/hr and the 100's have a rake of $6.75 so assuming I'm not winning at 9% ROI but something like 2-3% that would be huge for the SNE Grind. They don't run as often as I think they do so I will mix in 100's and 60's and hopefully manage something like $130-150 rake an hour playing these donkaments. :)

I have been playing 8 tabling zoom and finding that it actually isn't fun because I was nittying up to like 22/18/7. This isn't my game. I elected to 4 table Zoom and I enjoy it a lot more. Mixing in Sit and Go's and Cash game is really fun and makes it for an exciting grind!

http://imageshack.com/a/img513/9100/1ve2.png

EV 4.3bb and most of it about 90% is 8 tabling Zoom. That will stop now though and hopefully we can actually win more.

It's my first time actually doing this much volume and we still have a week left to go and in terms of winnings, this is the best month so far!

Ahead of SNE pace by 3 or so days!

BrokeSoBroke
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Nice, hopefully this will my progress look like next year.
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Great results sir!
      Keep it up :)
    • DeLau
      DeLau
      Bronze
      Are you seriously playing 22/18/7? Can't believe it :D
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Originally posted by DeLau
      Are you seriously playing 22/18/7? Can't believe it :D
      I have been playing 8 tabling zoom and finding that it actually isn't fun because I was nittying up to like 22/18/7. This isn't my game. I elected to 4 table Zoom and I enjoy it a lot more.
    • Varune
      Varune
      Bronze
      Don't you think cutting your volume in 'half' will greatly decrease your profits longterm?
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      Well, it's really in the end numbers.

8 tabling I get a lot less vpp/hand. Adding 100NL tables aren't really increasing my vpp/hour that much considering I am only winning 2bb while 8 tabling. 4 tabling I win almost 6.5bb @ 200NL. So if you crunch in the numbers, 4 tabling is the way to go. Although it is going to take me an extra 1.5-2hrs of grinding each day. But the difference in winrate should make the grinding much easier than 8 tabling. Also the ability to actual hand read makes it more fun! 8 tabling actually makes you turn into a robot that just click buttons. :) Or at least it was for me in my case.

I will get back to grinding 8 tables if in August I feel I need to. But for now I'm still 3 days ahead and slowly trying to stay ahead. The grind is by far harder than I thought. Winning obviously makes things easier of course!

So to answer Varune, no it doesn't cut my volume in half since my Hand/hr is dropped per table 8 tabling. VPP/hand drops as well because of the fact you play tighter. So instead of raking $100/hr I rake about $80/hr 4 tabling.

BrokeSoBroke
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black

SNE is a lot easier when you win. At first it was very hard getting used to doing this volume and I have to admit that there was a lot of spewing for the first 50k hands. Learning to deal with swings especially when you grind this many hands.

And FINALLY I'm running at EV. *dances*

If I can do it, ANYONE can do it! ;)

Took a few days off to spend with friends and family and will do so at the end of this month to celebrate Chinese New Years!

80k VPP starting to fall behind but I hope to start raking some this week to get back ahead.

Pace is 76k VPP so can't let it get too close. Going to do a major 3-4hr session tonight to stay ahead.

BrokeSoBroke
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Go BsB! :f_grin: