ipoker auto folding my hands

• pokernewbie28
      pokernewbie28
      Basic
      For the 3rd time now whilst playing on betfair poker my hand has auto folded itself after the flop.
      Today it cost my around £25 pounds.
      A guy bet the flop i wanted to raise, but i didn't have the option to fold,call or raise
      It just folded itself.
      At the time i was playing on another 3 networks, so i know my connection didn't drop.
      Has any one else experienced this ?
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey pokernewbie28,

There has been a few similar threads since their move to iPoker. Have a look through the history and you will see them yourself.

Best thing is to contact them regarding a refund if you believe you have been wronged by the software.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • pokernewbie28
      pokernewbie28
      Basic
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hey pokernewbie28,

There has been a few similar threads since their move to iPoker. Have a look through the history and you will see them yourself.

Best thing is to contact them regarding a refund if you believe you have been wronged by the software.

Best regards,
      Gary
      Have contacted betfair, to be fair there chat support is very good, they are very helpfull, tho getting a refund i think will be impossible.
      I just want the problem to be fixed.
      I can not play on a poker site which may fold my cards, i could be in a pot worth over £ 200 pounds and then it auto folds.
    • PmagicLchocoOballs
      PmagicLchocoOballs
      Bronze
      But most of the time they are just full off words because they cant do anything just boost up your problem to other departments. But i agree they are nice and try to help as much as they can
    • kavboj84
      kavboj84
      Gold
      Yes I experienced it. There are quite a few glitches on betfair.