HEM2 and microgaming

• FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Hi,
      I play at 24hpoker and have problems with HUD, sometimes it shows immediately (rare) sometimes after 10-20 mins of play and onsome tables it doesn't appear at all, also when it appears, usually it doesn't work well and it doesn't record every hand. (I speak about regular tables, I know tjat HEM2 does not support anon tables and blaze.
      Did you have some similar cases? Any recommendations?
      Thanks!
      Fran
  • 7 replies
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      I think that's because Microgaming writes HHs into a united database file C:\Microgaming\Poker\24hPokerMPP\Gamehistory.dat and HEM2 imports the entire file (i.e. all lifetime HHs) every time the HUD is started. So you have to clear Gamehistory.dat (upon backing it up) from time to time (ideally after every session).
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Thanks for response mate,

Sorry if i got it wrong (not an expert in the field)

Do you suggest to delete gamehistory.dat after every session?
      Will that result in deleting hands from HEM2 also?

How do you mean I should do a back up? Didn't get just that part?

Thanks!

Fran
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Hey FFRRAANNKKIIEE,

check out this thread on HM2 site.

Please check also text quoted below. This might me your case:

Please remove c:\hmarchive and/or c:\hm2archive, as well as any folder to which your auto import folders are set to archive, from your auto import folders. This just creates a loop of importing and archiving and slows down your HUD, perhaps even causing it not to show up, and in some cases a crash, as Windows cannot handle the file names.

This includes any kind of a datamining folder. DO NOT PUT THESE FOLDERS IN YOUR AUTO IMPORT FOLDERS LIST

Also, Make sure that your HUD Options - HUD Filters - Last x months is set to between 1 and 120.

- Does one HUD work, but another not?

Please export the HUD that does not work, then import that file and delete the previous HUD.
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Hi Alan,
      Thanks for the reply, however, I have only gamehistory folder set as auto import folder, so i believe its not that. But, thanks for the link I'll do some more research and hopefully solve the problem.
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      have you checked also everything else i provided in the link? So first post from the link?
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      yes, very helpful, seems to be better now, I had some errors in setup. Also, I ran out of space on D drive, so I need to clear some things which will not cause loss of hands. So, I am exploring that in the moment.

thank you mate,

Fran
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      So glad to hear that. I hope you will sort it out.