This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL20 AQo

• mountainbeach
      mountainbeach
      Bronze
      (Comment)
      0.1/0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.60 by http://www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A, Q (Comment)
      Hero raises to $0.80, CO calls $0.80, 3 folds.

Flop: ($1.90) J, 2, 5 (2 players) (Comment)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

Turn: ($1.90) A (2 players) (Comment)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1.00, Hero raises to $3.00, CO calls $2.00.

River: ($7.90) T (2 players) (Comment)
      Hero bets $5.00, CO raises to $33.82 (All-In), Hero raises to $23.01 (All-In).

Would you have played it differently? Would you have been able to get away from this hand? Where? The guy was very loose aggressive, I put him on Ax. That's why I called at the end, but don't know if it is a smart move, or just variance...
      Thanks for your Inputs.

FYI: The guy ended up having pocket 5s for a flopped set...
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi mountainbeach,

Welcame to the no limit forum.
      If you post hand, then suits :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club: are also important.
      I like to c-bet on that board, since it is dry flop and you often take it down.
      I think that c-bet on the turn is probably better, since player has reqally hard to call your c/r and if he has Ax then you can get two streets of value.
      River: I´d b/f. No Ax would shove there, so you can only beat the bluff and players don´t bluff there enough.

And don´t post results

Good luck at the tables,
    • mountainbeach
      mountainbeach
      Bronze
      thanks