Hi

• TUGGAWAR
      TUGGAWAR
      Bronze
      New to PS & looking forward to learning some good poker related stuff on here. Been playing poker online about 5-6 yrs, mostly MTTs and micro cash tables. Always looking to improve my game and listen to any good advice. Thanks and good luck to everyone on and off the felts. Patrick
  • 6 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey Patrick!

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

You'll find some good poker related stuff here for sure! Just rome around the forum, take a look in our strategy section, video section and keep an eye on our Live coachings.

If you are looking for anything don't hesitate to ask it, we are happy to help you!

GL at the tables

RasTweet
    • TUGGAWAR
      TUGGAWAR
      Bronze
      Thank you for the welcome Ras. From what ive seen here at PS, im impressed with the whole set up and info available. Ive enjoyed reading the strategy blogs so far.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      We're glad your enjoying yourself here :]

Hopefully the information you've read has made a nice improvement on your game.

Do you plan to play both MTT's and Cash or will you eventually decide on just one of those to crush?
    • TUGGAWAR
      TUGGAWAR
      Bronze
      Hey Matt. I seen an improvement already in my game today by reading a few blogs. Went card dead for long periods today and usually I would play a few hands out of bordem that I wouldn't normally play which is a bad habit of mine. Today I didn't and just picked my spots at the right time and stayed patient and it paid off. Ive always liked MTTs over cash games. For a small buy-in, you can win big.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TUGGAWAR
      Hey Matt. I seen an improvement already in my game today by reading a few blogs. Went card dead for long periods today and usually I would play a few hands out of bordem that I wouldn't normally play which is a bad habit of mine.
      Heh, most player tend to do this and it's a huge leak, mainting your A-Game is critical as those small mistakes could cost you a fortune! If you find yourself getting bored, fed up or on tilt I'd advise you sit out, go grab a drink & return fresh :rolleyes: It's rare you'll win if you don't have your head in the right place.

Originally posted by TUGGAWAR
      For a small buy-in, you can win big.
      Couldn't be more right! That's why I also like to mix in the odd mtt here or there, you can chill out with a small $1, last for hours and turn it into a few thousand, had any good results?
    • TUGGAWAR
      TUGGAWAR
      Bronze
      Yeah that's good advice for sure mate. I ve done ok on Ladbrokes and Partypoker, cashed out a few hundred there. Some decent enough cashes on other sites too but still waiting on the BIG ONE!! :D