Super HUD

• bfcardoso
      bfcardoso
      Bronze
      Hi guys...I'm from portuguese comunity and i asked here that my countryman can answer :)

My stats in Super HUD are always moving even if i put it in the right place...how can i fixe it...

sorry if my english is not understundable ?(
  • 4 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Sorry, bfcardoso,
      I'm not sure what you mean by "Super HUD"

Can you post a screen shot?
      --VS
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Gold
      I think he was referring to SuperHUD by PokerProLabs, a popular alternative to Sharkscope HUD.

bfcardoso, I've never used this HUD but I guess it has an option of setting a preferred seat to match poker sites' settings. Make sure you've set it up right. Send an email to their support if you continue having problems even after that. Otherwise stats will appear near wrong seats.
    • bfcardoso
      bfcardoso
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tonypmm
      I think he was referring to SuperHUD by PokerProLabs, a popular alternative to Sharkscope HUD.

bfcardoso, I've never used this HUD but I guess it has an option of setting a preferred seat to match poker sites' settings. Make sure you've set it up right. Send an email to their support if you continue having problems even after that. Otherwise stats will appear near wrong seats.
      yes, is from pokerprolabs...
      i don´t have that option in Super HUD to change preferred seat...i take that option in pokerstars to not seat me automatically but the problem persists...i already sent an email but i still waiting for the answer :)
    • JotHughes
      JotHughes
      Bronze
      I have Superhud, and it really works best with Pokerstars, less so with 888 and full tilt. You do have to wait for the positions to match where you sit, especially when you change table. (Sometimes I go into the table settings (click on the button top centre of the screen) and specify which seat I am sitting in.)