HU hyper turbo

• Relative18
      Relative18
      Bronze
      Hello , my name is Tomi and i started to play hu hyper turbos 1.5$ on stars.
      I played only a few of them about 450 and i 5.4% roi .
      My question is : Hyper turbos are still profitable ?
      As i go up in limits would be profitable or just a bunch of regs and playing just for rakeback ?
      And the last question that i have is : What would be a decent roi for this kind of sng ?
  • 7 replies
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, Relative18!

1.Yes, HU hypers are still a profitable format.
      2.You can go up to like the 30$ and not face many reg/good regs at your limits. So reaching to the midstakes is definitely possible with some good work/dedication behind it.
      3.ROIs are capped. I would say 2-7% is the usual ROI for a good player. The higher you go, the lower your ROI usually gets(on a big, realistic sample).
    • Relative18
      Relative18
      Bronze
      Thank you very much for info.
      Do you know if there is a study group or a forum section about this sngs ?
      Thank you very much again .
    • Glopslart
      Glopslart
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Relative18
      Thank you very much for info.
      Do you know if there is a study group or a forum section about this sngs ?
      Thank you very much again .
      +1!

Mods: Correct me if I have overlooked something, but I could find no separate tuition section on PS to educate us on a coherent strategy for HUSNGs, whether regular, turbo or super-turbo.
      There are individual videos, but nothing to thread it all together.
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi again, guys!

I tried to look something in the forums, but not much popped in-as for study group, there was this user trying to find other people, so maybe you send eachother a message using the community tool to try arrange something, here's a link:Click

We don't have a separate HU section, but you can look up our articles in the No limit HU cash games, here's a link:Click and just look under Silver-HU introduction and below. I know it's not HU SNG, but it will still be helpful imo.

Best of luck!
    • kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      Hello guys,
      I have played hu hypers almost one year and they are quite fun games. Hu cash is IMO really different game, would say totally different. Cause in hypers you start with 25bbs and every edge what u can take is important. There is no deep play, so knowing exact odds is vital. If some of u guys are interested about hu hypers. Then i can answer some questions. (Contact me! might forgot to answer here)
      kevvu :spade:
    • zilltine
      zilltine
      Bronze
      yes indeed it is different game. most hu hyper regs would love to play NL1k hu cash regs or below because some of their habits just makes them too bad. So i would not recommend learning husng material from hu cash guys. It is much better to go over questions with study partner or smth like that.

You can play $30s with no problems vs regs, at $60s you would have to war to get action vs fish
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

We have recently entered into a partnership with HUSNG.com. You can read details here.

Cheers

Laz