HU SnG

• JLeitmotiv
      JLeitmotiv
      Bronze
      Hey everyone! I've been thinking on playing a bit of HUHU, so if you can tell me your experiences with this form of poker, i'd appreciate it! Mostly:

ROI (yours, average, good, bad, whatever :D )
      average length (for both turbo and hyper)
      typical variance
      field strength (for instance, compared to ring games)
      Rake

to compare with ring games, to see if it's better to switch to HU SnG
  • 3 replies
    • akasoul
      akasoul
      Bronze
      Hi!

HU S&G are really good, for example I was loosing on 0,25/0,5 6max, but on hus&g I have an 11% roi, a good realistic roi long term i think its from 10 to 20%.

turbo s&g will take around 20 minutes, I don't think you should play the non turbo it just takes too long.

the rake part is the best one, cause it is really small compared to ring games.
    • JLeitmotiv
      JLeitmotiv
      Bronze
      ok, and what about multitabling? how many tables can you handle without losing your head completely?
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JLeitmotiv
      ok, and what about multitabling? how many tables can you handle without losing your head completely?
      I can do 2 - 3 , you may not/should NOT do or be able to even do 2 it takes extreme time to get used to multi tabling husng. Ive had over a year experience and thats the only reason why im able to do up to 3.

and my ROI is about 23% though the sample is nothing to talk about and i only have experience up to 7s which the field is just laughable.