$20+$14 free poker money at PokerStars

• BarryCarter
      BarryCarter
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

$20+$14 free poker money at PokerStars

Players making their first deposit at PokerStars can boost their bankroll with an extra $14 on top of a $20 of free play bonus.

It is simple, all you have to do is:

1. Create a new PokerStars account if you haven't already.

2. Make your first deposit of $20 or more using the code 'FREE20+14'.

3. You will receive $20 of free play on top of your deposit immediately.

4. You will receive $1 for every day you play real money poker, for up to 14 days.

You will also be credited with a ticket to play the $100,000 Privilege Freerolls.

This is a limited time offer which lasts until January 31, so hurry!

If you are looking for a bigger first deposit at PokerStars, you can get a 100% up to $600 bonus on your first deposit when you use bonus code STARS600.

Please note that if you choose to take the $20+$14 Free Play Bonus, you will not be eligible for the 100% up to $600 first deposit bonus.

If you do not have a PokerStars account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.

• 5 replies
    • iMumu
      iMumu
      Bronze
      i has a question, if i use this code instead of usual free20 or whichever code was it, and sign up for pokerstars today, my account would still be tracked by ps right? :o

ok i know this might sound extremely stupid but im still relatively new to all this and havent used many bonus codes (any actually) yet, so umm...

this ‘FREE20+14’ code, do we use it with or without '

says enter code ‘FREE20+14’ so im not sure how does that usually work, any help would be much appreciated :f_confused:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey iMumu,

I don't believe this code matters. The code you need to be concerned with for tracking is "Strategy-en". This is known as a marketing code and when prompted to use it, please do, or else your PokerStars account will be untracked.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/poker-stars/download/

If you check the above link, it is an easy guide to insuring correct tracking.

You may not be aware but if you use the 'FREE20+14’ code you will not be able to claim their $600 bonus.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • iMumu
      iMumu
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot for your response, and yes i have used strategy code, but still unsure if i should use the 'free20+14' code with or without apostrophe(') ? ?(

thats ok with me im too newb to unlock some bigger bonus, and only wanted to deposit 20 anyways :) This one is probably better choice for me as i wouldnt unlock much of that 100% deposit bonus anyways :f_mad:

edit: just played 2 freerolls (waiting for someone to tell me more about that code before i deposit) and umm i have no idea whats going on. played one butunqi (?!?) and one cassidi poker freeroll... its kinda cool to play something other than holdem but would be much more fun if i had a slightest idea of whats happening :f_biggrin:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey iMumu,

You can ignore the apostrophes' when entering the code. They are only there to signify where the code starts and stops.

Regards

Laz
    • iMumu
      iMumu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey iMumu,

You can ignore the apostrophes' when entering the code. They are only there to signify where the code starts and stops.

Regards

Laz
      Thought so but had to make sure before i deposit so thank you Laz, you saved me some blushes, was about to send a mail to stars to ask about it :f_love:

i know codes generally work that way i just never used any when it comes to poker, and considering how entering a wrong code means you are out of promo, thought it couldnt hurt to ask for clarification =)