Looking for HU S&G friends!

• akasoul
      akasoul
      Bronze
      Hi everyone!

I'm looking for study partners :f_biggrin: .

I'm currently taking shots at 15$ games and well since a way to speed up things is to study with someone.

My info:

-I know the basics of balance (or I think I know) and use combonator to study.
      -Playing up to 15$ games
      -decent english
      -time zone GTM-3 (yes I'm from Chile)
      -I use skype

The idea is to review some games and learn from that taking a couple of hours a week maybe ???

So if there is anyone who wants to study please addme.
  • 4 replies
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      Hi aka

I believe I owe you a coaching session from the Xmas promo so there's 1. Just PM me to set it up :)

So there's one I guess :f_biggrin:
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Nowadays, it's so hard to find friends on internet. I would suggest you to look up on facebook or some speed dating sites. There must be someone who are looking for buddies also. Few years ago, I found my cousin and two unknown people through this goddamn social site.

Anyway, I wish you best of luck to find your missing friends!
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BLOWMEBABE
      Nowadays, it's so hard to find friends on internet. I would suggest you to look up on facebook or some speed dating sites. There must be someone who are looking for buddies also. Few years ago, I found my cousin and two unknown people through this goddamn social site.

wut?
    • jawoftheox
      jawoftheox
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BLOWMEBABE

:coolface: