This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Looking for HU S&G friends!

• akasoul
      akasoul
      Bronze
      Hi everyone!

I'm looking for study partners :f_biggrin: .

I'm currently taking shots at 15$ games and well since a way to speed up things is to study with someone.

My info:

-I know the basics of balance (or I think I know) and use combonator to study.
      -Playing up to 15$ games
      -decent english
      -time zone GTM-3 (yes I'm from Chile)
      -I use skype

The idea is to review some games and learn from that taking a couple of hours a week maybe ???

So if there is anyone who wants to study please addme.
  • 4 replies
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      Hi aka

I believe I owe you a coaching session from the Xmas promo so there's 1. Just PM me to set it up :)

So there's one I guess :f_biggrin:
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Nowadays, it's so hard to find friends on internet. I would suggest you to look up on facebook or some speed dating sites. There must be someone who are looking for buddies also. Few years ago, I found my cousin and two unknown people through this goddamn social site.

Anyway, I wish you best of luck to find your missing friends!
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BLOWMEBABE
      Nowadays, it's so hard to find friends on internet. I would suggest you to look up on facebook or some speed dating sites. There must be someone who are looking for buddies also. Few years ago, I found my cousin and two unknown people through this goddamn social site.

wut?
    • jawoftheox
      jawoftheox
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BLOWMEBABE

:coolface: