• ZapOut
      Would it be better to pay 3bet instead 4bet-ing ?
      I constantly see people who are 4bet/shoving with hands like J10+,87s+ and pocket 10-s+.
      So for example, if i raise one of the hands mentioned, and got reraised after, would it be better to just pay and play the flop ? Or just go 4bet-fold, 4bet-shove ?
      What you guys think, any ideas ? (100BB+)
  • 7 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, ZapOut...
      As you can see, I moved this to the No Limit Advanced Discussion forum.

You're more likely to get an informed response here.

It might also be a good idea to give your post a more descriptive title.

At what limits are you seeing this behaviour?

• ZapOut
      Hi and thanks Vorpal.
      Limits are NL10-Nl50. 6max-short handed.
      Oppononts are TAG-s and LAG-s.
    • stttNNN
      Before I answeer the qustion I just wanna say that im playing fullring so it can be diffrent but anyway I have just started to flat a bit more becouse I think it is less variance and I think if u have a look on there cb turn-3betpott and its under 40% u will always have chance to float and take the pott down on later street if u brick the flop.

I like to flat like all kind of pairs and 56s 98s TJs and stuff. u can allso raise alot of ugly flops and rep some kind of set. :)
    • Itsnevereasy
      positions matter A LOT in this discussion.
    • Kaitz20
      Oop I would likely either 4-bet bluff than call 3-bet. Ip I would most likely call with good hands than 4-bet bluff unless player is out of line and he would most likely going to fold my 4-bet. If you should call 3-bet/fold to 3-bet or 4-bet depends a lot of opponent. Most players should not give you too much trouble with 3-bets, so raise/folding most of your range is often the best play.

best regards,
    • ZapOut
      Kinda my thoughts, thanks Kaitz !
    • mbml
      if the size is too big you can avoid calling,

if the 3b size is small you should definitely have some calling range. Of course OOP and IP matters, for OOP you should be more inclined to fold unless the size is smaller