Bronze
      Originally posted by Noname81
      Hi there

I was wondering what a reasonable bb/100s is on 2nl
      Hey Noname81,

It depends on player's skill and experience. For better ones
      10 bb/100 would be quite OK, but not great. For beginners
      2 bb/100 might be OK.

Overall it' so relative, also because of the variance.
      So, Iļl put it this way - it is better to play your A game most of the time
      and not worry about win rate.

Some players could crush NL2, but still understand, that their win rate
      might grow, because of their mindset leaks or spazz, f.e.
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Probably only a very small % of players actually put in enough hands at NL2 to have a good idea of winrate. I wouldn't worry about it, since variance in the short term (and yeah even 100k hands is short term) is so large, and since you're probably gonna be ready to move to NL5 before you put in big volume at NL2.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, Noname81

Those are a couple of good answers.

My own is:

Anything greater than zero.

If your win rate is not what you would like it to be, then you likely already have an idea why.

Why not post some trouble hands to help find your leaks?

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Hey Noname81,

here are my 2c.

Game at NL2 is quite soft so if you play carefully with some basic knowledge you should do profit. Ofc your winrate depends on few factors and variance is definitely one of them. Variance can impact on your winrate but definitely cannot be a factor to define if you are winning or loosing player at NL2. As said in previous posts i wouldn't think much about your bb/100 but about your game and how to improve it.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey noname

I wouldn't worry about the win rate either. I played a fair bit of nl2 myself but I just kept improving and moved to nl5 as soon as possible. The level between nl2 and nl5 isn't that different so moving up quickly had priority for me.

GL at the tables

RasTweet
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RasTweet
      Hey noname

I wouldn't worry about the win rate either. I played a fair bit of nl2 myself but I just kept improving and moved to nl5 as soon as possible. The level between nl2 and nl5 isn't that different so moving up quickly had priority for me.

GL at the tables

RasTweet
      ^this, +1

OP, when you come to some wanted stakes where you could actually make some money, then try to improve your winrate by constantly learning and improving your game. However, even then, anything >0 over a huge sample is always nice believe me.
    • Noname81
      Noname81
      Silver
      Ok thanks