HEM not showing HUD

• benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      Hello,

I play on PKR and I am used to not having HUD straight on the tables, but in order to see HUD on players I use note-caddy. f.e. I am dealt KK and I want to see with what players I am playing so I find the last hand I was dealt in Notecaddy pop-up (?) and when the replayer opens I can easily see the HUD. Now for some reason it doesn't show the HUD anymore, only after clicking to options and un-ticking and then ticking again 'Show HUD'. Its quite odd, can you help me?
  • 14 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      I don't understand what you mean with notecaddy Hud, the Hud comes from HM2.
      Please see our FAQ for PKR to configure it: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/722/PKR+Network

For further help please add some explaining screenshots.
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      sorry that I do not make myself clear. Here will be some screen-shots. Even-though the problem I wanted to report initially has solved it self and I do not know whether it will come back or no, here are one more thing that bothers me quite a bit.

So here is the note-caddy HUD I referred to, I know it comes from HM but I open it through note-caddy. Say here, I have been dealt A6s andI want to see who I am against so I open the last hand I was dealt on that table - 28o through note-caddy Pop-up.

After few seconds replayer opens and I can see the HUD of each player on that table (which didn't work until I pressed options and tick/untick show HUD previously)

The new problem is here. I have opened a replayer to see HUD stats but for some reason it doesn't show HUD on every player. For example the player on my right Ole4kaLaker, which I know have been playing with for at least 20 hands or so. On player JohnLeach1988 it seems I also have 0 hands on,but this is not correct. When I look them up through the 'Opponents' tab I can see that I have 35 hands on both of them, but through replayer HUD shows that I have 0.

I hope I made myself clear this time and I also hope that this problem can be fixed.

All the best,
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Normally you have a Hud directly on the table but this is not working for PKR SnG and MTT tables.

If you start HM2 and go directly to the replayer (by double-clicking on a hand). Does the Hud work immediately this way?

You need to have the auto-import running and the hud service running to see a hud in a replayer. This means in HM2 you should see a greyed "Start Hud" button and a active "Stop Hud" button at the top and Hand Importing -> Auto Import options -> Start automatic import ... must be enabled.

The number of hands/stats displayed in the Hud is controlled by your settings under Hud settings -> Hud filter and tournament filter
      and in the Hud options in the replayer there is a setting max hands for replayer which is by default set to 20K
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      Yes I know it is not working, therefore I use the replayer.

Yes It does work if I go directly to the replayer, and HUD works the same way as if I would click it through the note-caddy. But the two players still had 0 hands in the HUD (I checked it)

I have auto-import running, HUD service is also enabled.
      in HUD settings hud filter and tournament filters are set to default
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Can you try a different Hud?
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      I will try that in the session today/tomorrow and let you know
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      So I was trying to change a HUD to see if that works, apparently not.
      Here again I am opening a replayer to see HUD on players - 3 players do not have HUD (shows as 0 hands)

And here I changed to another HUD - nothing changes, still 3 players are without a HUD. Any clue ?

Also I am having issues with HM when I am trying to close it. It sometimes doesn't close and freezes up, only way to close it then is through task manager. Is this a known issue? Can a re-installation solve this? (I am getting a bit pissed with all the issues :(
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Can you please try with a new database? Reimport your hands from c:\hm2archive and test how it works with this database.
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      Well ok, I can try that. How should I proceed with it? I found that folder you mentioned, should I just copy the hands somewhere?
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      1. Create a new database in the Database manager http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1431/How+is+a+new+database+created+in+Holdem+Manager+2%3F

2. Switch to this database

3. To get some hands into this database go to hand importing -> Manual hand import -> Import Folder. For a first test it should be enough to import only hands from the last month, so choose some subfolders. The archive c:\hm2archive is organized in subfolders <pokersite>\<year>\<month>\<day>

4. Check the Huds and the freezing with this database and play some testsessions
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Maybe the site hasn't been setup, therefore the HUD won't show. (I didn't read through the comments, maybe this was already mentioned.)
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      Unfortunately even with the new Test Database (which I only had 1 months hand amount) also fails to show HUDs for all the players at the table. I have a screen-shot if you want to see.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Please backup your hud configurations, then make a Hud reset under Hud Settings -> Hud Designer. This will delete all your customized hud settings.

Run a test with the default configuration.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      I'm out of ideas here. Please send the screenshots and the log file http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support%3F
      with link to this thread to hm2support@holdemmanager.com