[NL2-NL10] 22 NL10 SH folded set

• Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      I had a read that he was expecting me to tilt, he is solid tight player. This fold isn't EV- ? I'd probably call with AJ.

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) - Party-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($12.32)
      BB ($13.20)
      Hero (UTG) ($12.37)
      MP ($3.96)
      Button ($3.18)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 2, 2
      Button raises $0.40, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.35, SB calls $0.30

Flop: ($1.20) J, 2, A (3 players)
      Hero checks, SB checks, BB checks

Turn: ($1.20) 9 (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.60, 1 fold, BB raises to $12.90 (All-In), Hero folds

Total pot: $2.10
  • 3 replies
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      i like leading on this flop because it hits their range a lot and you might get raised .
      going for a check raise is not bad either
      bet more on the turn close to pot size and dont fold your set . he certainly might take this line with aj or a hand like q :club: t :club:
      gl
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Bet the flop, this is an optimal flop for you to start getting the money in since someone prob has an A, 2 pair or straight draw, plus you have 2 opponents. If they fold you werent going to get action anyway. If you check here you are begging to be sucked out on the river.

Bet turn like 2/3 or more since now its even more drawy and fish will chase the straight or the flush.

As played, I insta call his semibluff.
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Actually I wanted to check-call the flop and check-raise the turn here since it's so dry and that player was very agressive. That was my plan.