[Application] Selling Nl25 Rush action - Sold

• holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      #2014-005

feedback

Hi,

About me

I'm a micro cash reg and have been floating around here for a while.

Why I need the stake

I've been struggling a lot with volume so this year I've decided to play fast fold game to help get the volume I need to improve and move up the limits. But because I've played normal tables as a main game since June/July last year I'd like to sell action to reduce the variance and build a good staking reputation for the future. I have a nice routine going atm where I've set aside 2 90min blocks for playing throughout the day as well as regular sweats and study so I'm feeling really happy with my game right now.

Previous results

I've had a stake previous to this one which you can check out:

application

rail

As you can see we ended in profit running at ~10bb/hh. And if you like I can message Manu and ask him to post a reference in here.

Last years results in nl25 rush:

results from previous stake:

I've played some nl5/10/25 this year to get used to playing ff:

The graph is something like 1k nl25, 4k nl10 and the rest nl5 I've left in bb. I can post in $$$ if you like.

And a nl25 rush graph I found on imageshack from last month

The stake information

I'm looking to get staked 25BIs for nl25 Rush

Everything will be split 50/50.

I've mentioned Rush because I think its the softest, but I'm more than happy to play on stars/ipoker. Although I'd rather not ipoker because I have mostly bookmaker accounts with money on there for arbitrage betting so I'd like to avoid mixing bankrolls.

Weekly updates in a rail thread/blog whichever the backer(s) prefer.

I'd like to run the stake for 50k hands. With my schedule 1/2 tabling I'm consistently getting in ~1.5k hands daily so I'll aim to finish end of Feb at the latest.

Bankroll management can be arranged with backer(s) but I'm thinking something like:

@$400 switch to regular tables where I can start table selecting (this will slow down volume)

@$250 nl10

@$150 call meeting with backer(s) and decide on next course of action. Should it end in a loss like this I'm happy to freeroll some of my future play to cover 50%.

Payment

I'll sell in 10% chunks:

10% = $62.5

I accept NETeller/Stars/FTP.

Other information

I've spoken to a few coaches and I'm 99% certain I'll buy a package at the end of the month. I also have a bet with JCSeerup here where I'll donate $100 to charity if I don't hit 50k hands this month. Ofc all of this will be out of my own pocket and won't affect(/effect?) the stake. I'd rather just let you know now for transparency.

Any other questions add me on comm tool and we can talk on skype or just ask itt.

I used my last thread as a template so I think thats everything, but mods lmk if I've forgotten something and I'll edit asap.

Thanks.

---------------
      Ragney - 40%
      MilanBurdych - 60%

Reserved:
      PokerPPP - 10%
  • 10 replies
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      reserve 40%
    • MilanBurdych
      MilanBurdych
      Bronze
      reserve the rest, add me on community ;) request sent
    • PokerPPP
      PokerPPP
      Bronze
      Keep me in min if someone backs out
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Jaysus that was quick. Updated OP and shipped you guys my skype
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by holmeboy
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      #2014-005

feedback

Hi,

About me

I'm a micro cash reg and have been floating around here for a while.

Why I need the stake

I've been struggling a lot with volume so this year I've decided to play fast fold game to help get the volume I need to improve and move up the limits. But because I've played normal tables as a main game since June/July last year I'd like to sell action to reduce the variance and build a good staking reputation for the future. I have a nice routine going atm where I've set aside 2 90min blocks for playing throughout the day as well as regular sweats and study so I'm feeling really happy with my game right now.

Previous results

I've had a stake previous to this one which you can check out:

application

rail

As you can see we ended in profit running at ~10bb/hh. And if you like I can message Manu and ask him to post a reference in here.

Last years results in nl25 rush:

results from previous stake:

I've played some nl5/10/25 this year to get used to playing ff:

The graph is something like 1k nl25, 4k nl10 and the rest nl5 I've left in bb. I can post in $$$ if you like.

And a nl25 rush graph I found on imageshack from last month

The stake information

I'm looking to get staked 25BIs for nl25 Rush

Everything will be split 50/50.

I've mentioned Rush because I think its the softest, but I'm more than happy to play on stars/ipoker. Although I'd rather not ipoker because I have mostly bookmaker accounts with money on there for arbitrage betting so I'd like to avoid mixing bankrolls.

Weekly updates in a rail thread/blog whichever the backer(s) prefer.

I'd like to run the stake for 50k hands. With my schedule 1/2 tabling I'm consistently getting in ~1.5k hands daily so I'll aim to finish end of Feb at the latest.

Bankroll management can be arranged with backer(s) but I'm thinking something like:

@$400 switch to regular tables where I can start table selecting (this will slow down volume)

@$250 nl10

@$150 call meeting with backer(s) and decide on next course of action. Should it end in a loss like this I'm happy to freeroll some of my future play to cover 50%.

Payment

I'll sell in 10% chunks:

10% = $62.5

I accept NETeller/Stars/FTP.

Other information

I've spoken to a few coaches and I'm 99% certain I'll buy a package at the end of the month. I also have a bet with JCSeerup here where I'll donate $100 to charity if I don't hit 50k hands this month. Ofc all of this will be out of my own pocket and won't affect(/effect?) the stake. I'd rather just let you know now for transparency.

Any other questions add me on comm tool and we can talk on skype or just ask itt.

I used my last thread as a template so I think thats everything, but mods lmk if I've forgotten something and I'll edit asap.

Thanks.

---------------
      Ragney - 40%
      MilanBurdych - 60%

Reserved:
      PokerPPP - 10%
      Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Best of luck!
      --VS
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Ok so agreed a deal with Ragney and MilanBurdych and they will take 50% each ($312.5).

During the stake I'll update every Sunday with a graph and ss of balance in a separate rail thread. And follow the brm as outlined in op:

@$250 nl10

The stake will last for 50k hands, which should be end of Feb at the latest. And once finished everything (Profit/RB) will be split 50/50.

Should it end in a loss I'll freeroll my future play to makeup 50% of losses.

And FTPs will be exchanged for cash or t-shirts.

Please quote to confirm
    • MilanBurdych
      MilanBurdych
      Bronze
      Ok so agreed a deal with Ragney and MilanBurdych and they will take 50% each ($312.5).

During the stake I'll update every Sunday with a graph and ss of balance in a separate rail thread. And follow the brm as outlined in op:

@$250 nl10

The stake will last for 50k hands, which should be end of Feb at the latest. And once finished everything (Profit/RB) will be split 50/50.

Should it end in a loss I'll freeroll my future play to makeup 50% of losses.

And FTPs will be exchanged for cash or t-shirts.

Please quote to confirm
      Confirm, sent money via PS (SuperUorMe)
      GL US
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      shipped gl
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Received.

Updates will be posted in the rail thread here

gl
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Gold
      Hey this is off topic, but i've just got back into poker and i'm playing some NL25 Zoom on stars, i don't know if you'd like to ya know get together play some sweat sesh's but if you are PM me man.