FL SH stats - Analyze it plz!!

• ratex
      ratex
      Bronze
      Hello people!!

I know it's a very small sample size for a good analysis.
      Actually I have 11k hands, but in this 5k last hands I've changed drastically the way I play, and It had been far more profitable than before.
      But I'd like to fix the major leaks as soon as possible...

Any suggestions or comments are welcome! :)

• 9 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi ratex,

is this FR or SH?

It looks very well. Your PFR is a bit low if it's SH (I like 16% more on this limit). For FR it might be a bit high but I don't know any 'perfect' FR stats as the chart changed (that is a while ago) as previously it was around 18/6. ;)
    • ratex
      ratex
      Bronze
      It's SH! ( It's in the post title! :) )
      And what about my open raise late position stat?
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Your ORL should be a lot higher, something like 35. Do you follow the charts?
    • ratex
      ratex
      Bronze
      Partially. I really don't feel comfortable stealing with hands like 76s, 87o and even with 97o in late positions. The players there call with anythung and I think I don't have fold equity against them. Do you suggest this kind of loose steal in this limit?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Are these hands even listed in the chart? Maybe in the SB but not BU or CO.

You play with stats right? So decide by that if you steal or not. :)
    • ratex
      ratex
      Bronze
      yeah, they are in the chart (SB and CO), yeah, I'm doing that, and in the previous session the ORL was about 30%!
    • Janosikgdy
      Janosikgdy
      Bronze
      Hi.
      nice stats. I cannot comment, cos I still play FR.
      I am curious what kind of changed You have done to improve Your game. Share a knowledge how to be a succesful;-)
    • ratex
      ratex
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Janosikgdy
      Hi.
      nice stats. I cannot comment, cos I still play FR.
      I am curious what kind of changed You have done to improve Your game. Share a knowledge how to be a succesful;-)
      Hey Janosikgdy!

I've changed a lot in my game. I was playing something like 24/12/1.6.
      I've restricted my limping strategy, as the ORC said, I'm never the first one to limp. In these situations is raise or fold. I more agressive now and doing less calldowns than before.
      One leak that I still have to deal with is the BB defence and the steal situation, they always bring hard post-flop decisions, so I've to improve it first!

One thing I recommend is: Follow strictly the FR ORC, doing that, you're almost in a EV+ situation in the flop.

I only play 3 tables at once, and I never play when I'm tired or sick, and during my sessions (that usually take 2 hours or less) I'm always questioning myselft the reason of my moves! It helps me to get concentrated all the time (concentration is my worst enemy! oO)

And the last thing: Turn off the computer if you got tilted!

Cya
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hmm I have the chart now here as well. ;) (I still don't know every listed hand.)

Indeed you can ignore some hands if your opponents are loose as it's a high variance play and may not even +EV as it's not that important on this limit to have a well balanced range.
      If you feel uncomfortable with the marginal hands then just don't raise with them. Don't get too tight so I wouldn't stop raising with 76s as it plays very well in position.
      97o and 87o in the SB are harder to play so you can easily let this be at the moment. (You shouldn't give that much credit to stats in this case as it will look different with playing less hands. :) )