50 to 1400!!!! in less than 24 hours

• AhmedFaraz
      AhmedFaraz
      Bronze
      I LOVE POKERSTRATEGY.COm and i love FULLTILT...
      This is a brag but im really excited so i think its ok since this is my first big win.

So this is the story...

I played the 8.80 10 Seat Guarantee for the Fifty Fifty, I placed and won 50+5 using the strategy's at this site, I unregistered and signed up for the Daily double. I came in 69th Place at the Daily Double B.. last hand AK vs A10 and he catches a ten .. I had about 23BB. I won about 22 bucks from that. Then in the Daily Double A I came in second place after reaching Final Table as second shortstack, I knocked out 4 of the final 6 players which was sweet but no KO so not as sweet as it couldve been. I wanted to chop when it was basically even but apparently u cant chop in the daily doubles. So I went on to win Second Place last hand QJs vs A4o .. i had flush draw, openender and over cards lol.. so when he reraised i Shoved... and I didnt improve. O well I still won 1300sumthing ... and 22... and another 36 for double cashing.. Once again THANKS POKERSTRATEGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 3 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Nice winning but man you just joined and:
      -already read all needed articles,
      -not only read but got them instantly,
      -and worked them perfectly ;) (played as they said)!

Respect man!

Keep up the good work and let us know about your progress winnings,

slikec

P.S.: I suggest you don't join now 215$ or even higher tourney or 1k SH/FR table but thats just my suggestion ;)
    • AhmedFaraz
      AhmedFaraz
      Bronze
      ye i think the biggest tourney ill play is maybe the 50+5... but i unno even that.. seems kinda big i think i'll just keep playing the daily doubles and the some of the tourneys at Pstars

but yeah this site is amazing.. i was gonna pay for individual coaching from another site.. but im like lets try this first.
    • Puciek
      Puciek
      Bronze
      I like your luck rush here, but don't get over yourself here. Play some low limits game to get really comfy with strategy (i suggest 3$ ones) and move slowly up, when you feel that u beat that limit.