This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

50 to 1400!!!! in less than 24 hours

• AhmedFaraz
      AhmedFaraz
      Bronze
      I LOVE POKERSTRATEGY.COm and i love FULLTILT...
      This is a brag but im really excited so i think its ok since this is my first big win.

So this is the story...

I played the 8.80 10 Seat Guarantee for the Fifty Fifty, I placed and won 50+5 using the strategy's at this site, I unregistered and signed up for the Daily double. I came in 69th Place at the Daily Double B.. last hand AK vs A10 and he catches a ten .. I had about 23BB. I won about 22 bucks from that. Then in the Daily Double A I came in second place after reaching Final Table as second shortstack, I knocked out 4 of the final 6 players which was sweet but no KO so not as sweet as it couldve been. I wanted to chop when it was basically even but apparently u cant chop in the daily doubles. So I went on to win Second Place last hand QJs vs A4o .. i had flush draw, openender and over cards lol.. so when he reraised i Shoved... and I didnt improve. O well I still won 1300sumthing ... and 22... and another 36 for double cashing.. Once again THANKS POKERSTRATEGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 3 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Nice winning but man you just joined and:
      -already read all needed articles,
      -not only read but got them instantly,
      -and worked them perfectly ;) (played as they said)!

Respect man!

Keep up the good work and let us know about your progress winnings,

slikec

P.S.: I suggest you don't join now 215$ or even higher tourney or 1k SH/FR table but thats just my suggestion ;)
    • AhmedFaraz
      AhmedFaraz
      Bronze
      ye i think the biggest tourney ill play is maybe the 50+5... but i unno even that.. seems kinda big i think i'll just keep playing the daily doubles and the some of the tourneys at Pstars

but yeah this site is amazing.. i was gonna pay for individual coaching from another site.. but im like lets try this first.
    • Puciek
      Puciek
      Bronze
      I like your luck rush here, but don't get over yourself here. Play some low limits game to get really comfy with strategy (i suggest 3$ ones) and move slowly up, when you feel that u beat that limit.