new to poker

• sam18kuletz
      sam18kuletz
      Bronze
      hi i'm a newbie in playing poker not like my husband it becomes his profession whenever his playing i always bug him and shout at him to stop playing until he said to me that this game is the reason why we are eating and paying our bills...to keep it short i decide to try it and now i know what feels like but still i'm not the player like my husband for me it's still a game of luck and chance win some and lose some i hope i can be as good as my husband so i can help him our family is getting bigger....thank you hope you enjoy reading this....
  • 3 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey Sam, welcome to PokerStrategy!

So you're completely new to poker yourself, not played much at all? Or have you had some lessons from the husband?

either way you've picked the right place to come if you want to learn how to crush the tables and generate a nice income ;)

What do you plan on playing, Cash, Tournaments or Sit n Go's?
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey Sam18kuletz

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

Waw that would be really nice if both you and your husband played poker for a living :f_love: I wish my GF was into poker.

Having a husband that plays poker is probably going to be really helpful in your progress in becoming an awesome player.

Looking forward to hear more from you.

RasTweet
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Welcome to the community Sam! :)