PT4 - 'session' only stats

• MasochisticDesire
      MasochisticDesire
      Bronze
      Hi all,

I trying to find out how to show 'session only' stats on my HUD.
      To make matters more complicated I have a HUD profile with two groups; one of which I want to show total stats for and the other 'session only.'

If anyone knows if PT4 accomodates such requests or can otherwise advice me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
      MD
  • 4 replies
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by MasochisticDesire
      Hi all,

I trying to find out how to show 'session only' stats on my HUD.
      To make matters more complicated I have a HUD profile with two groups; one of which I want to show total stats for and the other 'session only.'

If anyone knows if PT4 accomodates such requests or can otherwise advice me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
      MD
      What you are trying to do is not possible in PokerTracker 4. You can display table session stats for any opponent at the table by right clicking that player's on-table HUD Group, or you can change for all players at the same time by using the HUD menu - but you cannot display both Table Session & Lifetime at the same time for a player unless you read the Tool Tips where we always display both lifetime and table session for the stat. To see the Tool Tip for a stat just hover on top of the stat and the Tool Tip will appear. Tool Tips are standard components of both the Windows and OSX operating systems.
    • MasochisticDesire
      MasochisticDesire
      Bronze
      but you cannot display both Table Session & Lifetime at the same time for a player
      Thanks for the reply.
      What I actually want to do is have villain stats for all players showing 'lifetime' and Hero stats showing 'session' (different Group but same HUD profile.)

Is this possible?

Thanks,
      MD
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      but you cannot display both Table Session & Lifetime at the same time for a player
      Thanks for the reply.
      What I actually want to do is have villain stats for all players showing 'lifetime' and Hero stats showing 'session' (different Group but same HUD profile.)

Is this possible?

Thanks,
      MD
      We do not show lifetime for HERO in the HUD, we always show the current table session. What you described is what is done in the HUD by default.
    • MasochisticDesire
      MasochisticDesire
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PokerTracker
      Thanks for the reply.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
      MD
      We do not show lifetime for HERO in the HUD, we always show the current table session. What you described is what is done in the HUD by default.
      Fan-dabby-dozy.
      Yet to trial it evidently and assumed I had to set it up in the profile settings :facepalm:
      Thanks for your time anyway.