Getting through micros (ZOOM)

• HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Hi all,

Little bit about me. I started playing late 2012th with free 10$. Built up to the point I was taking shots at 10NL with very low volume, around 10-15k hands per month. I stopped playing before summer and had to take my bankroll to pay off college.

Finally at the start of this year I managed to gather 100$, registered on pokerstars and decided to play zoom. Feels good to be back playing again, started on NL5 and had few bad beats one day where everything went wrong and tilted me a bit so lost a bit more because of that. My roll fell and I moved down to NL2. I decided I will make a blog to keep me motivated and get some help with my play. No more screwing around, just keep on playing good poker.
      Going to try to play at least 2 hours daily for start, before my problem was I was getting scared when I ran good and was afraid of getting more volume in so I dont have loosing day, hopefully I will get over that.

Along my regular job, I have also started working as a freelance email marketing manager, that is something I have experience with and hopefully will grow in that area too. Have to finish college this year too, so not that much extra time. All the time Im left with will go into poker.

I have started to go to the gym from November to gain on some weight, was always an active athlete but last few years I lost allot, most due to my wrist being permanently injured and when I push it to hard on some movements it inflames and presses the nerve down so I cant move it for a week straight from all the pain. So yeah, getting over that obstacle too. Why you ask? Because I love to train and improve, so far I control what I do and everything is going nicely.

I will post hands Id like to have opinion on here and how my sessions were going, hopefully in a fun and interesting way.

Fun part now:

Poker goals:
      • Make it regular to grind atleast 2 hours daily
      • Get handle on being attached to money and bankroll status. Its a long ride.

Life goals (because you gotta have life goals in poker blog :D ):
      • Finish that Masters thesis work and be done with college.
      • Get back in shape and get some muscle.

So, to start it off, here is my graph for now (NL5 and NL2 combined):

and todays session:

I am satisfied with my play today, especially with folds in situations with overpairs on tricky boards.

I noticed ZOOM seems allot more agressive, rarely I see someone limping in, people like to steal allot etc. Big problem for me was not having information on anyone since pool is so big, I used to rely allot on my reads, have to adjust to play a bit more in the vacuum untill I get on higher stakes I guess. Any tips welcome.

Some hands that might be interesting and my though process:
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BU:
      $2.60
      SB:
      $2.55
      BB (Hero):
      $2.32
      MP2:
      $1.16
      MP3:
      $4.55
      CO:
      $2.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, Q.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.08, CO raises to $0.22, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.20, MP3 folds.

I decided to call my QQ on BB preflop vs 3bet, I would hate to have it fold vs a 5bet without any information. I get to keep his whole range in and I can play it easy when I see the flop.

Flop: ($0.53) 5, Q, 8 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.38, Hero calls $0.38.

I score big, expect him to bet this kind of board with his whole range so I go for check/call, raising would probably get to many folds on so dry flop, another reason why Im not afraid to slow play it here.

Turn: ($1.29) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

I checked here and planned on raising his barrel. Turn card doesnt change much in my opinion given the preflop play, though he checks behind.
      River: ($1.29) 5 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.40, CO calls $0.40.

Here I go for value bet vs his underpairs and maybe some stubborn AK hands he doesnt want to let go since my bet is on lower side, can also induce shove from his AA/KK, though he might have bet that on the turn if he had it.
      Final Pot: $2.09.
      Results follow:
      CO shows two pairs, jacks and fives(J J).Hero shows a full-house, queens full of fives(Q Q).Hero wins with a full-house, queens full of fives(Q Q).

Known players:
      BU:
      $3.25
      SB:
      $0.13
      BB:
      $2.09
      MP2:
      $1.43
      MP3:
      $2.34
      CO (Hero):
      $2.00

Preflop: Hero is CO with K, 9.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.06, 2 folds, BB calls $0.04.

Flop: ($0.13) 7, 5, J (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.08, BB raises to $0.16, Hero calls $0.08.

I get flushdraw on the flop with 1 higher card, I bet to take down the pot now and I can improve on the turn for another barrel. I get check raised here, given his position and the amount I put him either on AJ, Axs kind of draw. Either way, price is ok to me and I call in position, getting it in wasnt really what I wanted here since I saw allot of times people turning over Ax hands here.

Turn: ($0.45) 4 (2 players)
      BB bets $0.10, Hero raises to $0.30, BB calls $0.20.

Given his small bet on the turn I doubt he has the flush here. Either TPTK or an overpair maybe. I raise anyway to make him pay if he just wanted cheaper showdown.

River: ($1.05) 3 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.40, BB calls $0.40.

River is interesting, I doubt I will get much if I bet big here given his turn play. I bet on smaller side to get some value from his TPTK or something like that.

Final Pot: $1.85.
      Results follow:
      BB shows a pair of queens(Q Q).Hero shows a flush, king high(K 9).Hero wins with a flush, king high(K 9).

Known players:
      BU:
      $2.27
      SB:
      $3.69
      BB:
      $1.83
      MP2 (Hero):
      $2.50
      MP3:
      $1.93
      CO:
      $2.06

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q, Q.
      Hero raises to $0.08, MP3 calls $0.08, 2 folds, SB calls $0.07, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.26) 3, T, 4 (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.16, MP3 calls $0.16, SB folds.

Kinda dry flop, I bet here for value vs any Tx connectors and maybe some 56s hands they like to call with

Turn: ($0.58) J (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.32, MP3 raises to $0.72, Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.9.

Maybe I should have bet bigger here, not sure. He called my flop bet 3way on more dry than wet flop and makes a raise now. I doubt players on these limits do semibluff raises here out of calling 3way preflop, I think he probably got his set on the flop and fold my overpairs. No info so playing it standard.

Thanks for reading
  • 13 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Oh i guess we will see a lot of each other at NL2 ZOOM tables. Probably we already did:) .

Please be gentle with my money:)

Nice first post and i will of course follow your journey. I am always interested seeing people moving up through stakes. I am the only one who is constantly moving down :f_biggrin:

Good luck.
    • HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alan883
      Oh i guess we will see a lot of each other at NL2 ZOOM tables. Probably we already did:) .

Please be gentle with my money:)

Nice first post and i will of course follow your journey. I am always interested seeing people moving up through stakes. I am the only one who is constantly moving down :f_biggrin:

Good luck.
      Hi Alan, thanks for the best wishes and good luck to you too, hopefully we will swim outta these stakes soon, come on heater!

As for today, Im satisfied with my volume, I wanted to play, 4 sessions is nice. I played ok, nothing to spewy, but it was just one of those days where you know villain is probably chasing his draws and when you build up a pot, board drops just the card you dont want to see on turn/river and villain either donks it in or raises. What can I do other than fold. Will post some hands tomorrow, to lazy to do all the converting now.

Todays graph:

• pitabread189
      pitabread189
      Bronze
      GL
    • HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Usual pots and board runnout from yesterday

Known players:
      BU:
      $2.19
      SB:
      $2.32
      BB:
      $1.37
      MP2:
      $1.22
      MP3 (Hero):
      $3.60
      CO:
      $0.71

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K, K.
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, 2 folds, SB calls $0.07, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.18) 3, 8, 4 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.02, Hero raises to $0.14, SB calls $0.12.

I have a feeling he is on a draw here, probably some 56s or similar, raising for value

Turn: ($0.46) J (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.34, SB calls $0.34.

I bet big for value and to make him pay for his draws

River: ($1.14) 7 (2 players)
      SB bets $1.76(All-In), Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

straight got there, flush got there, he instashoves...nothing to do here -.-'

Final Pot: $1.14.

tight fold?

Known players:
      BU (Hero):
      $4.18
      SB:
      $0.95
      BB:
      $2.33
      MP2:
      $0.91
      MP3:
      $2.42
      CO:
      $4.09

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q, K.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.06, CO folds, Hero calls $0.06, SB folds, BB calls $0.04.

Flop: ($0.19) 8, Q, T (3 players)
      BB checks, MP3 checks, Hero bets $0.10, BB calls $0.10, MP3 folds.

Both check, betting for value here

Turn: ($0.39) 3 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.28, BB calls $0.28.

Betting again for value, weaker Qx hands will call, he might also improved to flush draw with something

River: ($0.95) 8 (2 players)
      BB bets $0.38, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.
      Final Pot: $0.95.

Folding here my TPGK, flush is out, some stubborn 8x hand might have got there too...I dont know what else could he have to call 2 streets starting from 3way and leading in on flushy river, even though its 1/2 pot, he might have bet just to get me to call with my Qx

next one, villain gets it on the river

Known players:
      BU:
      $1.15
      SB:
      $0.67
      BB:
      $1.92
      MP2:
      $2.44
      MP3 (Hero):
      $2.00
      CO:
      $2.74

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A, K.
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.06, CO folds, BU calls $0.06, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.15) 8, J, K (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.10, BU calls $0.10.

Drawy board, value bet

Turn: ($0.35) 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.28, BU calls $0.28.

blank, value bet again

River: ($0.91) Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.82, BU calls $0.71.

RNG y u so mean!? Would he really be calling 2 streets with only a gutter? Gonna put him in vs his Kx
      Final Pot: $2.44.
      Results follow:
      BU shows a straight, king high(9 T).Hero shows a pair of kings(A K).BU wins with a straight, king high(9 T).

calling it down

Known players:
      BU:
      $2.12
      SB:
      $1.64
      BB (Hero):
      $3.75
      MP2:
      $1.01
      MP3:
      $2.33
      CO:
      $2.12

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, A.
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.06, BU folds, SB calls $0.05, Hero calls $0.04.

Ok hand, even though out of position I think I can call here

Flop: ($0.18) A, T, 7 (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, CO bets $0.12, SB folds, Hero calls $0.12.

TP, decided to check call if opener bets, betting myself on almost any turn if he checks behind
      Turn: ($0.42) 8 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.30, Hero calls $0.30.

Not that nice of a turn, but gonna call again, he could have weaker Ax too and I think I have good showdown value

River: ($1.02) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

Check folding here, very coordinated river..he checks behind and we go to showdown

Final Pot: $1.02.
      Results follow:
      CO shows a pair of aces(A K).Hero shows a pair of aces(Q A).CO wins with a pair of aces(A K).

Basically, allot of these kind of situations where I cant do much...also, I got taught that most river raises on NL2 are usually the nuts

Known players:
      BU:
      $0.79
      SB (Hero):
      $2.00
      BB:
      $2.06
      MP2:
      $2.25
      MP3:
      $6.21
      CO:
      $2.74

Preflop: Hero is SB with 7, 6.
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.06, BB calls $0.04.

Flop: ($0.12) 6, 7, A (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.08, BB calls $0.08.

Turn: ($0.28) 4 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.20, BB calls $0.20.

River: ($0.68) T (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.42, BB raises to $1.66, Hero calls $1.24.

Final Pot: $4.
      Results follow:
      BB shows a straight, ten high(8 9).Hero shows two pairs, sevens and sixes(7 6).BB wins with a straight, ten high(8 9).

yes, hit your outs and take my money, think I made a stupid call here, but learned a lesson...
    • HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      My bad run continued today, made allot of tough folds again, but I grinded on and grinded hard. I knew if I get deep I will get some nice stacks in.

Todays graph:

Some losers/winners:

No reads on opponents sometimes sucks. Ran into top of his range.

Known players:
      BU (Hero):
      $2.00
      SB:
      $1.20
      BB:
      $1.62
      MP2:
      $5.12
      MP3:
      $1.91
      CO:
      $2.62

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q, Q.
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.06, Hero raises to $0.18, SB folds, BB calls $0.16, CO raises to $0.48, Hero calls $0.30, BB calls $0.30.

Flop: ($1.45) T, 3, 2 (3 players)
      BB checks, CO bets $0.88, Hero calls $0.88, BB folds.

Turn: ($3.21) 9 (2 players)
      CO bets $1.26, Hero calls $0.64(All-In).

River: ($5.11) 3 (2 players)

Final Pot: $5.11.
      Results follow:

CO shows two pairs, kings and threes(K K).Hero shows two pairs, queens and threes(Q Q).CO wins with two pairs, kings and threes(K K).

Yay, a set, yay a boat on the turn!

Known players:
      BU:
      $1.20
      SB:
      $2.00
      BB:
      $3.17
      MP2:
      $5.96
      MP3 (Hero):
      $2.00
      CO:
      $2.59

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T, T.
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, CO folds, BU calls $0.08, SB folds, BB calls $0.06.

Flop: ($0.25) T, 3, A (3 players)
      BB bets $0.10, Hero raises to $0.26, BU folds, BB calls $0.16.

Turn: ($0.77) A (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($0.77) K (2 players)
      BB bets $0.42, Hero raises to $1.66(All-In), BB calls $1.24.

Final Pot: $4.09.
      Results follow:
      BB shows a full-house, aces full of kings(A K).Hero shows a full-house, tens full of aces(T T).BB wins with a full-house, aces full of kings(A K).

I checked behind on the turn because I think I was pretty safe from any river card, if he didnt have an A he would probably fold here, giving him a chance to either improve a bit on the river or to try and bluff. If he has an A he will probably bet it on the river and call a shove anyway.

And some big winners from today:

Known players:
      BU:
      $2.72
      SB:
      $1.32
      BB:
      $2.17
      MP2:
      $5.06
      MP3:
      $2.46
      CO (Hero):
      $2.93

Preflop: Hero is CO with J, A.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.06, Hero calls $0.06, 3 folds, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.15) A, J, 4 (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0.08, Hero raises to $0.24, MP3 raises to $0.54, Hero raises to $2.87, MP3 calls $1.86.

Two pairs, going broke on the flop on this kind of board, AA or JJ would probably raise bigger or slowplay...probably

Turn: ($5.42) 7 (2 players)

River: ($5.42) 6 (2 players)

Final Pot: $5.42.
      Results follow:
      Hero shows two pairs, aces and jacks(J A).MP3 shows a pair of aces(A K).Hero wins with two pairs, aces and jacks(J A).

Known players:
      BU:
      $4.02
      SB:
      $3.01
      BB:
      $5.59
      MP2 (Hero):
      $2.84
      MP3:
      $4.80
      CO:
      $1.24

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with T, T.
      Hero raises to $0.06, MP3 calls $0.06, 4 folds, 3 folds, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.15) 3, K, 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.10, MP3 raises to $0.20, Hero calls $0.10.

Betting to take the pot down right here, flop seems reasonable to try and do a cbet, might get calls from straight draws too. His raise is so small I decided to call and evaluate on the turn

Turn: ($0.55) K (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $0.20, Hero calls $0.20.

Another K, lesser odds he might have one and he really is on some draw, his bet is small so I call with my TT, no use of raising since only Kx will call or probably shove on me, I have showdown value and go to see the river

River: ($0.95) T (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.38, MP3 calls $2.38.

Boom, jackpot...what to do? I know, lets see how shove works aiming all of his Kx

Final Pot: $5.71.
      Results follow:
      Hero shows a full-house, tens full of kings(T T).MP3 shows three of a kind, kings(K A).Hero wins with a full-house, tens full of kings(T T).

some suckout justice for me :)

and biggest one when I was really deep

Known players:
      BU:
      $3.28
      SB:
      $2.88
      BB (Hero):
      $5.75
      MP2:
      $3.82
      MP3:
      $2.04
      CO:
      $0.82

Preflop: Hero is BB with 6, 6.
      MP2 raises to $0.04, MP3 calls $0.04, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.02.

Set mine time, 3way, nice stacks too

Flop: ($0.13) T, 6, J (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.10, MP2 raises to $0.20, MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0.56, MP2 calls $0.36.

Oh yes, bingo. I bet for value, dont want to lose a street if they both just check behind and any Jx, and draws will call it.
      I get min raised and raise it up again hoping to get him to shove.

Turn: ($1.25) 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.80, MP2 calls $0.80.

Ok, board got dangerous, I bet here for value, flush draws might call again, Jx might call too if he is looser and if he hit his straight he will probably respond and I can find the fold button, he just calls

River: ($2.85) 5 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $2.42(All-In), Hero calls $2.42.

Yes, as usual, connect the board more please!
      Im facing tough decision, doubt he would have flush here. Going to check and see how he reacts, if he is a maniac he might shove it in too.

He shoves...I get a glimpse of his stats on my HUD and see: 73/45 AF 4 over 11 hands...small sample but good enough for me, calling it!
      Final Pot: $7.69.
      Results follow:

MP2 shows a pair of jacks(J Q).Hero shows three of a kind, sixes(6 6).Hero wins with three of a kind, sixes(6 6).

I need more players like this vs me when I hit my set, usually people quit on the flop or the board goes very scary, like this one where I tried something out:

Known players:
      BU:
      $4.25
      SB:
      $2.29
      BB:
      $2.87
      MP2 (Hero):
      $3.54
      MP3:
      $3.62
      CO:
      $3.24

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A, A.
      Hero calls $0.02, 2 folds, BU calls $0.02, SB folds, BB checks.

Pocket rockets, hellz yeah. Usually when I get them everyone just folds, gonna go and try the old limp/raise method. Fail, lol.

Flop: ($0.07) J, A, 5 (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.06, BU calls $0.06, BB folds.

Here you go a set, but wait, lets make the board monotone just so you can sweat!
      I bet for value vs any lonely spade here and maybe some bold 2 pairs since its limped pot
      Turn: ($0.19) 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.14, BU raises to $4.17, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

I bet for value again and get shoved on. Thats what I get for limping AA.
      I check his stats, seems reggish: 19/11 AF 1.6 over 111 hands

Would this kind of player shove his big stack here with anything other than a pure flush on NL2? I really dont think so, folding my set when the pot is small...screw it, I dont wanna lose 175 BBs on a thought that "he might semi-bluff" on this kind of board
      Final Pot: $0.33.

Comments are welcome and appreciated :)
    • HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      summary of todays day, lost 4 BIs

Known players:
      BU (Hero):
      $2.00
      SB:
      $3.79
      BB:
      $2.74
      MP2:
      $1.79
      MP3:
      $2.00
      CO:
      $2.27

Preflop: Hero is BU with T, T.
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.08, Hero calls $0.08, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.19) T, A, J (2 players)
      CO bets $0.12, Hero raises to $0.32, CO calls $0.20.

Turn: ($0.83) A (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $0.52, CO calls $0.52.

River: ($1.87) T (2 players)
      CO bets $1.35, Hero calls $1.08.

Final Pot: $4.3.
      Results follow:
      CO shows four of a kind, aces(A A).Hero shows four of a kind, tens(T T).CO wins with four of a kind, aces(A A).

Known players:
      BU:
      $2.24
      SB:
      $2.20
      BB:
      $1.95
      MP2:
      $2.43
      MP3:
      $1.86
      CO (Hero):
      $2.00

Preflop: Hero is CO with K, A.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.06, BU calls $0.06, SB folds, BB calls $0.04.

Flop: ($0.19) A, T, 3 (3 players)
      BB bets $0.08, Hero raises to $0.22, BU folds, BB calls $0.14.

Turn: ($0.63) 7 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.42, BB calls $0.42.

River: ($1.47) 6 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.30(All-In), BB calls $1.25(All-In).

Final Pot: $4.02.
      Results follow:
      Hero shows a pair of aces(K A).BB shows two pairs, aces and tens(A T).BB wins with two pairs, aces and tens(A T).

I always end up on the worse end in big pots...Im going to take few days break and evaluate everything...might even switch to regular tables
    • HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      I played a bit over the weekend, won some, variance strikes me, some tilt kicks in, back at zero.

Played over 1k hands today. Half of them were normal tables, ran into some maniacs but couldn't squeeze anything due to stuff like this

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $1.86
      BU:
      $2.17
      SB (Hero):
      $2.48
      BB:
      $4.96

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, K.
      CO calls $0.02, BU raises to $0.10, Hero raises to $0.32, 2 folds, BU raises to $0.64, Hero raises to $2.49, BU calls $1.53.

Flop: ($4.69) Q, 9, 4 (2 players)

Turn: ($4.69) 5 (2 players)

River: ($4.69) Q (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.69.
      Results follow:

BU shows three of a kind, queens(Q T).
      Hero shows two pairs, kings and queens(K K).

BU wins with three of a kind, queens(Q T).

Not really whining, just saying lady luck still doesnt like me in big pots.
      Zoom was good on the other hand, so day ended green, got my bonus too so nice boost to keep me through rough times

Todays graph

Decided to study more on math behind poker, I think it will do good for me.
    • HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Nothing to spectacular today, played ZOOM only

Value owned:

Known players:
      BU (Hero):
      $2.10
      SB:
      $1.18
      BB:
      $3.35
      MP2:
      $1.03
      MP3:
      $4.03
      CO:
      $2.22

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q, K.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.06, CO folds, Hero calls $0.06, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.15) 2, 4, K (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0.09, Hero calls $0.09.

Turn: ($0.33) 4 (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0.21, Hero calls $0.21.

River: ($0.75) 2 (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0.47, Hero calls $0.47.

Final Pot: $1.69.
      Results follow:

MP3 shows two pairs, kings and fours(K A).
      Hero shows two pairs, kings and fours(Q K).

MP3 wins with two pairs, kings and fours(K A).

Who would have thought by his bet sizing that he has the nuts

Known players:
      BU (Hero):
      $2.25
      SB:
      $0.82
      BB:
      $2.00
      MP2:
      $1.30
      MP3:
      $1.03
      CO:
      $0.95

Preflop: Hero is BU with 2, A.
      MP2 calls $0.02, MP3 calls $0.02, CO folds, Hero calls $0.02, SB folds, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.09) T, Q, 9 (4 players)
      BB checks, MP2 bets $0.08, MP3 folds, Hero calls $0.08, BB folds.

Turn: ($0.25) Q (2 players)
      MP2 bets $0.12, Hero calls $0.12.

River: ($0.49) 8 (2 players)
      MP2 bets $0.22, Hero raises to $2.03(All-In), MP2 calls $0.86.

Final Pot: $3.6.
      Results follow:

Hero shows a flush, ace high(2 A).
      MP2 shows a full-house, queens full of tens(Q T).

MP2 wins with a full-house, queens full of tens(Q T).

Need more guys like these on my table when I get big hands:

Known players:
      BU (Hero):
      $2.06
      SB:
      $1.04
      BB:
      $2.04
      MP2:
      $1.50
      MP3:
      $2.15
      CO:
      $4.06

Preflop: Hero is BU with A, A.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.08, CO folds, Hero raises to $0.24, 2 folds, MP3 calls $0.16.

Flop: ($0.51) 4, 3, 8 (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0.32, Hero raises to $1.82(All-In), MP3 calls $1.50.

Turn: ($4.15) 3 (2 players)

River: ($4.15) 6 (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.15.
      Results follow:

MP3 shows two pairs, nines and threes(9 9).
      Hero shows two pairs, aces and threes(A A).

Hero wins with two pairs, aces and threes(A A).

Graph:

• HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      played one session this evening on NL5, ran really good and people paid me off

some hands

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, A.
      3 folds, BU raises to $0.10, Hero calls $0.08, BB raises to $0.45, BU folds, Hero raises to $1.20, BB calls $0.75.

Flop: ($2.5) 6, 3, 8 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.25, BB raises to $4.93, Hero calls $3.68.

Turn: ($12.36) 7 (2 players)

River: ($12.36) 8 (2 players)

Final Pot: $12.36.
      Results follow:

Hero shows two pairs, aces and eights(A A).
      BB shows two pairs, nines and eights(9 9).

Hero wins with two pairs, aces and eights(A A).

Blind vs blind

Preflop: Hero is BB with 4, 4.
      4 folds, SB raises to $0.15, Hero raises to $0.40, SB calls $0.25.

Flop: ($0.8) 4, 8, 2 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($0.8) 8 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.35, SB raises to $1.20, Hero raises to $2.40, SB raises to $4.69, Hero calls $2.29.

River: ($10.18) 3 (2 players)

Final Pot: $10.18.
      Results follow:

SB shows three of a kind, eights(8 7).
      Hero shows a full-house, fours full of eights(4 4).

Hero wins with a full-house, fours full of eights(4 4).

weird bluff

Preflop: Hero is CO with K, K.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.15, Hero raises to $0.45, 3 folds, MP3 calls $0.30.

Flop: ($0.97) 3, 3, 4 (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero bets $0.50, MP3 calls $0.50.

Turn: ($1.97) 6 (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0.95, Hero calls $0.95.

River: ($3.87) 2 (2 players)
      MP3 bets $1.85, Hero calls $1.85.

Final Pot: $7.57.
      Results follow:

MP3 shows a pair of threes(A J).
      Hero shows two pairs, kings and threes(K K).

Hero wins with two pairs, kings and threes(K K).

feels good to finally have day when everything goes nicely
    • HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      summary of January

I am happy with my volume since I think I am weak in that area, if I run good I'm afraid to play more not to ruin it all if bad beats come.

Variance was hard on me in big pots, hopefully it will get better this month, learning as I go too.
    • HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Was pretty busy last 2 days (allot of work on emails), so quick update

managed to play short session yesterday, ran pretty good,
      played one session today, it was ok more or less, think I spewed half stack on one pot overplaying my 77, and lost with KK over 79s preflop (lolz), going to rest for today and watch Warrior, already forgot how good the movie is http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1291584/?ref_=nv_sr_1
    • HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      End of the week and time to review my month so far

To be honest I really didn't know how much I was up/down, I also have no idea where my bankroll currently is.

I made a decision not to look at money at all after sessions and just focus on good play. If I notice I am down allot, I start to play more spewy and call/bluff in wrong positions for wrong reasons to much, resulting in losing much more than I should have, usually get that feeling when I get sucked out on.

Apart from that, I think I was playing really good most of the week, not to happy with my volume but work was flowing in so that is EV+ for me anyway.

Going to post some cool hands later when I will be reviewing my plays.
    • HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      not playing for some time, no time and I really get annoyed with zoom on PS

set mining is unprofitable
      everyone is so damn nitty, then when you actually start being agressive they turn up with nuts or suck out on river

it all comes down that you wait for 1000 hands to actually get a good hand and be lucky to end up with fish who wont let it go..and even then he can suckout

graph from this week..tilted last session because of the reasons above and started spewing heavily