SD line

• PmagicLchocoOballs
      PmagicLchocoOballs
      Bronze
      I have big problems with my SD line, just cant get it up really dont know what to do :f_frown:

I went to SD 30%(to much?) hands and i have won only 44% this should be much higher because I play 22/16/7.7/3.25 agg so i checked my graphs how am I doing in all in situations:
      PF ai 109 times W: -10BI AIEV: -2BI
      F ai 347 W: -28BI AIEV: -8BI problem?
      so this is standard because % are close if it comes to to AI PF or OTF
      T ai 151 W: -1BI AIEV: 6BI
      R ai 40 W: -3BI

I saw SD 2119 times and lost close to 45BI AIEV is at -10BI
      red line showing 30k hands -25BI this is should be standard

Made All in bet: 375 times W: -28BI AIEV: -2BI
      Facing All in bet: 90 -30BI NSD:-15BI SD:-15BI is this the big problem i am looking for?? :s_o:

should i look at other stuff??

Graph SD

Flat AI line ?(
  • 4 replies
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      Hi,

i never looked in stats that deep. The graph looks like you are running bad, and still not winning enough at showdown even if you ran good.

Maybe someone alse knows this things better.

Regards,

Skod
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      Sample size is only 2000 hands, you shouldnt make any assumptions based on that. Play 20K hands and see if the trend is the same. Even that is smallish sample size, but at least its 10x better than 2K. :)
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kyyberi
      Sample size is only 2000 hands, you shouldnt make any assumptions based on that. Play 20K hands and see if the trend is the same. Even that is smallish sample size, but at least its 10x better than 2K. :)
      I think he has it filtered to showdown only hands, so the sample is a bit bigger. Still small i agree tough.

Regards,

Skod
    • PmagicLchocoOballs
      PmagicLchocoOballs
      Bronze
      Yes it is filtered, i agree its small sample but cant run like this to long rolls are limited. Found few leaks like missing value bets, not cbet wen i have to but cbet when i dont have to, bluff bet to much, call 3b to much, too wide turn calls etc. Run hot would also help :D