taf problem so sick :-s

• cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Dear cojonel,

we were not able to transfer your 60$ because we received the following message:

"Sorry, your request could not be completed. Please try again by going back and resubmitting the request. i cant resubmit that because there where my bonus was is writing that my bonus will be proceded soon

If your request is still unsuccessful, please contact us via our Customer Care team 24/7. Please keep the following information handy:

1. Your friend's PartyAccount name raisemedonk my screen/login name
      2. The amount you wish to transfer are 60$ from my taf bonus :|
      3. We currently are not allowing any transfers to players who are registered from the United States. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you." i m romanian guy

the request was intended on party poker.......i didn t deposited .......how can i change my transfer to titan poker? is it posible to redirect my bonus on titan poker? how can be resolved that problem faster?
      hmmm curious :| ....just seen in my profile page that there where you could enter another aliases of ur playing sites are codes like PSVIP......but this account on party poker i registered with PS150 ! what account to make on party poker with what code to be able to receive my 60$ taf moneys or how to track it with my account?

best regards,
      cojonel
  • 6 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi cojonel,

if you want to change your the transfer to Titan Poker, please contact our support.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      no i dont want to change to titan but i see that on party is not posible if i dont deposit:| what should i do cause i want my bonus on party poker :( ( ! how to solve the probnlem? dont know what is the problem :-s
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi,

I am not sure if I understand what is actually your concern. I can confirm that you do not need to deposit in order to receive the TAF bonus to your Party account. Simply fill in all your personal details on your Party cashier page, and then we will be able to transfer the funds to your account.

Best,
      thunder
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      send a mail to party poker to see what is my problem that they dont aprove my transfer :-s wtf casier completed without depositing .......dont know what happend.....waiting for a response now !
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      find the problem ! cause i have more than 1 account on party!how to switch my bonus to mansion poker? send a ticket to suport?

edited: made a new account and the first one on mansion and send a ticket...i think i ll receive my moenys there soon :-s now its no problem :-s!
      but i personaly cand request my taf bonus to mansion cause its all ready reuqested on party and i think that support will do that for me istn t so? :-??
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi cojonel,

It is not allowed to have more than one account at a poker site. Some make exceptions with play money accounts. But if both are real money accounts you can be sure to get in some trouble there.
      If you wrote a ticket to our support I'm sure your request will be processed soon.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k