my way to beat nl sh midstakes / nl20 sh blog

• notomorrow
      notomorrow
      Diamond
      Everyone is solid. No money in poker.

helo,
      I create my new poker blog(nl20/50sh), because I play really poorly and i have a lot of leaks ;( . Biggest one is 'zombie sessions' a few hours when i play very bad (d-game? or Z-game ; )) and i can lost several BI in one single session...
      Now it's time to change it. I installed Tiltbreaker. I configured it and i'm ready and determinated to archive all the goals of 2014 year.

Goals of 2014:
      update soon :D

I will try to update my blog daily.
      First step is done ! I got my own blog :) :f_cool:
  • 14 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey notomorrow,

Welcome to the blogs. :)

I'm fast coming to the same conclusion. More people are solid but there are still plenty of fish to feed on.

Looking forward to seeing your goals

Regards

Laz
    • pitabread189
      pitabread189
      Bronze
      Graphs?
    • notomorrow
      notomorrow
      Diamond
      xoxo
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by notomorrow
      Biggest one is 'zombie sessions' a few hours when i play very bad (d-game? or Z-game ; )) and i can lost several BI in one single session...
      can relate
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      Hi notomorrow! :)

Have your read Mental Game of Poker 1 & 2? It could be helpful even though you would not have a real mental problem with tilting or something but with those zombie sessions. Often players think that they need to focus to play their A-game all time (which is also right) but it`s also important to improve your B-game, C-game etc.

Btw. You must have some talent if you have move up levels from NL2 to NL100 under a year. :f_thumbsup:
    • notomorrow
      notomorrow
      Diamond
      Recently a lot of changes in my life - since march I rented small room in bigger city and I tried focus only on my game and gym, but with time it was just worse and worse...2 weeks ago we have 26 of June - many my stupid mistakes I lost 100% from my bankroll and now I started from the bottom .... again.

In the day - It was 26 of June Then I only had money for the rent for July and I had four days to go back money from Skrill to poker room - 4 days to rebuild my bankroll :)

I knew that I have to give it 100%, just believe in my skill and I did it!

nl4 graph since 26 June 2014

thats only nl4, but now i got over 67k hands since 26 of June :)

Now i got solid BM to play nl10 and I prepare to NL20 :s_cool:
      IT WILL BE THE LAST TIME , when I play micro limits like this... I promise! :D
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Well I can't see you having a great deal of trouble getting back to where you were, you obviously crush those villains!
      Just try to move up for us this time, instead of back down please, which, unfortunately, is my usual trend - a bit like my red line actually. :f_eek:

I wish you run good, a tilt free game and fun,

Mal.
    • notomorrow
      notomorrow
      Diamond
      today second session on nl10 and some good tables nl4 :
      xxx
      btw first session also positive :)

thanks for the kind words! :P
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Hi notomorrow,

Allow me one late welcome to our blogs please,

Seems that it could be a very interesting journey,

I'll be following. :)

Keep us updated please.

Best of luck,
      Fran
    • notomorrow
      notomorrow
      Diamond
      @hello everyone :f_biggrin:
      During last 4 months I played a lot of microstakes. I worked on bonus. Now I feel like so bad and tired. I'll be never again play for bonuses and sick volume(without tableselection etc.) .

In September I done 125k hands in nl sh microstakes - every single day ;) playing this way does not have much in common with poker.
    • notomorrow
      notomorrow
      Diamond
      hello again ! ,
      at the beginning let me introduce you video who changed my point of view :

Now I understood what really makes me happy in my life . I really like to play poker and develop my skills. Grow as a man and just be a good person . Nothing else. Just it.
      I saw several movies on the mindset and I made lots of notes . I have dreams , so I prepared goals and plans .
      I plan to subordinate everything to become a better player (improve mindset, skills, diet, supplements, training [gym, cardio], wellness , good quality sleep and much more). I plan to lose weight. That will allow me better maintain concentration and attention during the session .

Tomorrow I will add the goals by the end of this month .
      Stay tuned and GL !

:f_thumbsup:
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      Nice update! I'm a great fan of Alan Watts and really enjoyed the clip you posted!
      So true half the world is asleep chasing money, when really if they chased what they really wanted they would get it a lot sooner and be happy. I also agree it's far better to live a short quality life, than a long boring one.

Love the music video too, she's beautiful and they look very happy :f_love:

Good luck with your poker! :f_drink:
    • notomorrow
      notomorrow
      Diamond
      x
    • notomorrow
      notomorrow
      Diamond
      hello again,

What about me now? It's all good. I played last 4 months on nl20 and nl50 with satisfied results but volume wasn't high. This year I want move up in stakes a little bit higher and grow up as a poker player.
      Here are my January's goals:
      -play 150k hands (without checking results) only my own rating after sessions
      -results doesn't matter, only satisfied of my performance
      -25 videos poker with notes

Everything is ready (healthy lifestyle, diet, and daily routine) so I hope that I can do this. Wish me luck :) :f_thumbsup: :f_cool: