Matrix tour on FTP

• xxbchxx
      Has anyone tried the new format of poker tourney on FTP its called Matrix.

Basically you play 4x 9 seater with the same people in each tourney and get payed as norm top 3. each tour is 1/5 of the entry.

4x games all played at the same time and a point based game covering all 4 games. eg 1 point for surviving longer than any other player and 2 points for knocking someone out payed out at top 3.

If you fancy a laugh take a look

Or if your used to playing several games at the same time try it.

9 players
      4 poker tables
      5 pay outs

I'll be there tonight hope to catch up with some of the pokerstratergy
  • 5 replies
    • superjunk
      Yes i played one , but i didn`t liked it.. Maybe because it was the first..
    • alejandrosh
      I played one , that's $1.25 i'll never see again, i didn't like the KO points meaning looseness gets rewarded instead of pacience and ICM. and multitabling will be a very bad idea :D
    • tehChipDonk
      pretty lame imo, and they take forever... maybe it's worth the play if my BR allows the $100 buyin instead of $1 lol
    • Kruppe
      lol, can't believe anyone could think they're lame. they're the shit.

a) way less variance due to the matrix score (you get money even if you come 4th, etc.)

b) 4 tables with the same players, so you can get very strong reads, which makes your edge huge imo.
    • cindy1985
      I agree, I kind of like the reads yo can get. But I also agree the KO points are making the game wild from time to time (it's common to see reraises allin of players with 44 in the early stages... at the 30$ buyin).

I havent fully made my mind yet. Anyway I play sitngos mostly for fun, and the matrix classement is bringing some extra fun :) .