PKR Rakeback

• DeMilo86
      DeMilo86
      Bronze
      Hi Guys. been following the site for a long time but only just registered. Keep up the good work!

I have asked PKR if my already created account (and which i have already made a 1st deposit) could be linked with PS.com as I would like the rakeback offer and also feel PS should get the credit for my sign up- as it was PS who got me started playing poker really...

not sure if it will work, they are getting back to me. Just wondering if anybody else has had a similiar situation?
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey DeMilo86,

Welcome to the community. As far as I'm aware it depends on a person to person basis so please let us know how you get on :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • DeMilo86
      DeMilo86
      Bronze
      Hi.. Just an update.

I got an e-mail from PKR saying they're not giving me Rakeback - becasuse it was blocked by pokerstrategy. Can somebody please respond as to why?

As i stated above I know i did'nt sign up from poker strategy but i'm a big fan And I thought everybody would benefit fro this?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again,

Re-tracking is not generally possible at Poker rooms. Especially with PKR. You can ask our customer support to look into this for you further if you wish but chances look pretty slim :(

Regards,
      Gary