3-bet pots and overbetting

• blumpkin
      blumpkin
      Bronze
      hi, I'm playing HU and found that I have huge problems versus opps who 3-bets over 25% of their range and pretty agressive postflop. are there any good videos about this topic? I watched janda video series about 3-bet pots and liked it and oblio's video series playing 3-bet pots oop and didn't like it a lot. any more video?

I noticed that it's becoming more and more popular to use overbetting in play, are there any videos about hwo to use overbetting?
  • 3 replies
    • blumpkin
      blumpkin
      Bronze
      not long ago watched janda's video about 3-bet pots second time, but this videos mostly about playing versus regs and being unexploitable
      would be glad if you would offer any other video series about 3-bet pots and 4-bet pots
    • oblioo
      oblioo
      Coach
      Coach
      I have a series about playing 3bet pots oop?? I don't think so...
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Hi blumpkin,

I found one nice video for you, it's specifically made for HU by Raskolnikov. It's called playing weak hands in 3bet pots, and you can find it here.

Also, if you succeed in becoming a gold member, there are some nice HU videos of pleno1, oblioo, internet, insyder and others in their HU championship matches, together with the great series "Champions stand up one more time than the rest" by Raskolnikov- also available already for gold members.

Hope I helped,
      Fran