Table Colors

• FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Guys,

you really need to add possibility to change table colors, this blue is pretty intense for some players :) .

And in general, people like to customize their tables; this will also help to increase session duration of players (players feel comfortable- they play longer) :) So, 770 is gonna profit from that too.
  • 8 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey mate,

It's always good to send any feedback to the poker room support as well :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      You could search google for ipoker mods. There are some really good mods out there.
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Originally posted by acetbfish
      You could search google for ipoker mods. There are some really good mods out there.
      I'm sorry, I'm total retard for these stuff, what do you mean by mods? Can i have different tables? :)
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      I'm sorry, I'm total retard for these stuff, what do you mean by mods? Can i have different tables? :)

Here are some images I found through google:

Just google ipoker mods. Some are free, some are not.
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      Thx bud, will do that!
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      There's an opportunity for an iPoker room to add a 'Theme Cloud' to poker tables as part of the 'Widgets Bar', but I've seen only William Hill and Ladbrokes do it so far (maybe there are other that I don't have an account with, but Paddy and Everest don't have it yet). The 'Snake Skin' and 'Hot Walls' themes from this cloud enjoy more readable cards and chips.

Hot Walls:

Snake Skin:

(To apply them, you'll need to enable the bar, which is done by default, but after you install them, you can hide the bar, which is done in the second image, in Settings -> Widgets.)

Note that these themes are native, aren't changed to default and don't require running a separate batch script (third-party custom mods do) every time when starting the client. And (hopefully) they don't break down after each client update (only need to be reinstalled once via the Widgets Bar).

So if you like these cards and chips, ask Poker770 (or any of your iPoker rooms that doesn't have it yet) to add the Widgets Bar into their build of the client.
    • FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      FFRRAANNKKIIEE
      Silver
      ^ these look much better, I'll check for them first thing tmrw morning, and if there is not this widget option I'll leave them a suggestion at online support.

Thanks for advice mate!
    • Heitzenizer
      Heitzenizer
      Bronze
      Any news here? Been looking for a simple mod, but none seems to be wrking since the last update.