This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

ledzrock

• ledzrock
      ledzrock
      Bronze
      My first stable grinding session

does not look like much but i managed to play for more than 3 hours stable ( 6 BB/100), and i even could fold overpairs and two pairs...

Homework

Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker?
      I like the mathemathical and psychological aspects of the game. I really want to play every situation the best way possible.

Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker?

At the moment my weakness is that i am often too much focussed on my cards and winning, rather than the position, player type, board texture and other environmental factors.

Question 3: What does it mean to play tight aggressive?

With means of this method you can select only the hand in spots which have a chance of high oppertunities. Also by being a TAG you use a system which enables you to increase your profitability by folding or succesfully bluff with weaker hands and make more value from stronger hands.
  • 3 replies
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      Hey ledzrock

Welcome to the beginners' course. I too have an interest in both mathematics and psychological aspects so poker is really suitable for people like us. I hope you enjoy the course. Bogdan, our course coach will be by in the coming days to check your homework. All the best!

Regards,
      Luke
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hello ledzrock,

Welcome to the course.

For more information on each lesson please visit this link: Welcome to the No Limit Beginners Course Forums

Good job with the first homework. It is very detailed and shows that you care and put in a good effort.

With the help of this course (and myself) and your hard work we should be able to overcome a lot of your weakness.

Best of luck and keep us posted.

Bogdan
    • ledzrock
      ledzrock
      Bronze
      Thanks, I will. I also intend to use this threat to visualize my planning etc. More is comming soon.