ledzrock

• ledzrock
      ledzrock
      Bronze
      My first stable grinding session

does not look like much but i managed to play for more than 3 hours stable ( 6 BB/100), and i even could fold overpairs and two pairs...

Homework

Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker?
      I like the mathemathical and psychological aspects of the game. I really want to play every situation the best way possible.

Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker?

At the moment my weakness is that i am often too much focussed on my cards and winning, rather than the position, player type, board texture and other environmental factors.

Question 3: What does it mean to play tight aggressive?

With means of this method you can select only the hand in spots which have a chance of high oppertunities. Also by being a TAG you use a system which enables you to increase your profitability by folding or succesfully bluff with weaker hands and make more value from stronger hands.
  • 3 replies
    • legand73
      legand73
      Silver
      Hey ledzrock

Welcome to the beginners' course. I too have an interest in both mathematics and psychological aspects so poker is really suitable for people like us. I hope you enjoy the course. Bogdan, our course coach will be by in the coming days to check your homework. All the best!

Regards,
      Luke
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hello ledzrock,

Welcome to the course.

For more information on each lesson please visit this link: Welcome to the No Limit Beginners Course Forums

Good job with the first homework. It is very detailed and shows that you care and put in a good effort.

With the help of this course (and myself) and your hard work we should be able to overcome a lot of your weakness.

Best of luck and keep us posted.

Bogdan
    • ledzrock
      ledzrock
      Bronze
      Thanks, I will. I also intend to use this threat to visualize my planning etc. More is comming soon.