2014!NL2-NL100!Cash&MTT!

• smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      Edit(03.12.2014): Sorry, but this Thread will not be simple :D

I'll Blog this Thread as simple as i can, so enjoy!

Short poker summary(so far):

Started to take poker serious 2 years ago. Up until now i played more than 3 million hands in cash(mostly at micro stakes), won few grands but never was happy where i was heading so i started to change my game and mindset but so far no luck...

Anyway, i'm right here and i'm willing to change everything in my life to finally get what i want and that's why i made a simple plan how to build my bankroll and finally move out of Joker Limits.

My main goal is to earn ~1400$ or ~1000Euros every month so that i can finally move out of parents house(i know, nothing cliche :P ) and give them a peace they deserve(I wasn't an easy child :) ).

I also wanted to write down my plans about Health, some personal things, video games i'm playing/finishing, how much money i withdraw and saved, book read etc. but unfortunately so far i only have plans for poker, so stay tuned. :)

Money goes first:
      My Current Bankroll

Plan for cash:
      Going to play FR reg/Zoom tables,

NL2&NL5 - 0$-300$ []
      NL5 - 300$ []
      NL10 - 500$ []
      NL25 - 1000$(6max(Maybe)) []
      NL50 - 3000$(6max,HU(Maybe)) []
      NL100 - 6000$(Have no idea what i'm going to play) []

Plan for SNG:
      Going to use FPP for satts(3.30$ and 11$) and as i want to make it fun, going to play SNGMTT starting from 0.10$ :) :

$0.10(360p) - 68$(Need to win to move forward) []
      $0.25(45p) - 32.30$ []
      $0.25(90p) - 57.80$ []
      $0.50(180p+360p) - 288.80$ []
      $0.50(90p) - 111.90$ []
      $0.50(45p) - 63$ []
      $1(45p) - 127.30$ []
      $1(90p) - 226.10$ []
      $1(180p) - 492.60$ []
      $1.50(90pKO) - 268.40$ []
      $2.50(180p) - 1233.10$ []

Plan for Vip Status:
      Current Vip Status

Get SilverStar [ :s_thumbsup: ]
      Get GoldStar []
      Get PlatinumStar []
      Get SuperNova []

Updates coming soon!!
  • 23 replies
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      SNG Challenge:
      Currently at 0.10$(360p)

[Spoiler]Payout Structure:
      1st - 6.80$
      2nd - 4.86$
      3rd - 3.66$
      4th - 2.75$
      5th - 1.87$
      6th - 1.45$
      7th - 1.13$
      8th - 0.81$
      9th - 0.61$
      10-12nd - 0.51$
      13-15th - 0.43$
      16-18th - 0.35$
      19-27th - 0.27$
      28-36th - 0.24$

So Far:

31sh, 4th, 36th, 23rd, 20th, 22nd, 18th, 17th, 28th, 21st, 15th, 23rd, 2nd[/spoiler]

[B]Goal:[/b] 68$
      Won: 10.60$
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey smarnijss,

Really nice start to your blog. :)

You have a nice progression mapped out there and I do so like to see detailed plans of attack.

All the Best of luck and will be following

Cheers

Laz
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey smarnijss,

Really nice start to your blog. :)

You have a nice progression mapped out there and I do so like to see detailed plans of attack.

All the Best of luck and will be following

Cheers

Laz
      Thank you :)

Plan is to play, study, play, study and repeat these actions until i'll finally move to NL25 :) Also thinking to find a good coach to help me fix my leaks and mindset because otherwise i'll get crushed at these limits(that's what i'm afraid of), but time will tell. :)
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      Cash update!!!

22.January - 1. Day

Hands played - 5549
      Profit - -26.75$
      ------------------------------------------------------------------
      23.January - 2. Day

Hands played - 4613
      Profit - +11.21$
      -----------------------------------------------------------------
      24.January - 3. Day

Hands played - 6116
      Profit - +6.40$

Summary:

This is the worst month, ever. :D
      But what you can expect from January, if i remember correctly, last January i also couldn't win anything and had very frustrating month but oh well these things makes you stronger but it's hard to stay sane after these months :D
    • muumionu
      muumionu
      Bronze
      solid post, good luck! :)
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      Originally posted by muumionu
      solid post, good luck! :)
      Thank you!
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      Cash update!!!

25.January - 4. Day

Hands played - 5206
      Profit - -1.53$
      ----------------------------------------------------------------
      SNG update!!!
      Currently at 0.10$(360p)
      [Spoiler]Payout Structure:
      1st - 6.80$
      2nd - 4.86$
      3rd - 3.66$
      4th - 2.75$
      5th - 1.87$
      6th - 1.45$
      7th - 1.13$
      8th - 0.81$
      9th - 0.61$
      10-12nd - 0.51$
      13-15th - 0.43$
      16-18th - 0.35$
      19-27th - 0.27$
      28-36th - 0.24$

So Far:

31st, 4th, 36th, 23rd, 20th, 22nd, 18th, 17th, 28th, 21st, 15th, 23rd, 2nd,27th,7th,25th,16th,5th[/spoiler]

[B]Goal:[/b] 68$
      Won: 14.49$
    • pitabread189
      pitabread189
      Bronze
      Good luck
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pitabread189
      Good luck
      Thank you :)
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      Cash update!!!

26.January - 5. Day

Hands played - 2287
      Profit - -7.13$
      27.January - 6. Day

Hands played - 8660
      Profit - +7.83$
      28.January - 7. Day

Hands played - 2938
      Profit - +5.92$
      ----------------------------------------------------------------
      29.January - 8. Day

Hands played - 1853
      Profit - +6.52$
      30.January - 9. Day

Hands played - 1393
      Profit - -1.66$

31.January - didn't play

January Graph in Pokerstars :

• smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      I'm finally playing my best game in years and i get this... ehh, what can you do, i still believe in my game and going to continiue to play it and hope this month was just a simply reminder that shit happens... :f_zZz:

Anyway, there are some bad and good news...
      Bad news goes first: Latvian Government(hope i wrote it right) decided that this year in June they will put censorship on Internet and in that censorship they will include all the possible sport betting and poker sites, so there's a chance that in June there will be no poker for some time(maybe even months). So there's a small possibility that i'll have to move to another country to be able to play on other networks, like Ipoker,MicroGaming etc. which i'm playing at right now... so let's move to good news:

I got an awsome offer for Ipoker network which includes 200% first deposit bonus and 50% rakeback( i can change points whenever i want). So going to have 70% rakeback untill i'll rake 2420$ which is nice cause i have 60 days to clean it and +30 days if they will give another reload bonus so i accepted immediately :)

Right now i'm playing at Ipoker network and hope to stay there till June. Going to stop updating goals for Pokerstars but will write down new goals for Ipoker. :)

Updates Coming Soon!!!
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      Update!!!

On 31st January i deposited 242$ in Ipoker and started grinding with my awsome Rakeback Deal and to be honest i'm glad i didn't stay on Stars... :)
      Even if i tilted half my winnings few days ago because on Speed poker shortstackers started to shove ATC vs my 3bet and it's been a loooooong time when i started to spew 30bb and 40bb to every ******* mss player there was :rage: :rage: :rage: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

ehh..... But thanks to that i changed my game and found a simple strategy how to beat mss players and everyone else at the NL5 so need a little luck and a lot of grind and the winnings will come :)

Anyway here's my goals for cash:

242$-350$ - NL2€&NL4€( :s_thumbsup: )
      350$-700$ - NL4€&NL5€ Speed
      700$-1400$- NL10€ Speed and reg tables
      1400$-3500$ - NL20€ Speed and reg tables
      3500$-7000$ - NL50€ Speed and reg tables
      7000$-...... - NL100€ Speed and reg tables

31st January - 9 February Summary:

Whole graph:

NL2 and NL4 graph:

NL5 Speed:

Was: 242$

Now: 418.84$

After tilting tons of bb i understud that i should stop playing when i start to feel frustrated but more important that i should go outside more, because sitting 2 weeks in 4 walls isnt good health and mind so i decided that starting from this week i will change some things in my life:

First i will update this blog every Monday and Second i will start to make plans for whole week, so there it is:

Running: [U]This week i will start slow and run two small laps so that my body can get use to clean air and legs to pain :)

Drawing lessons: I always wanted to learn how to draw and finally there's a reason to do it. My brother just launched his first video game(browser) and asked me if i could help him in the future and ofcourse i said yes :) Found an awsome book called "You can draw in 30 days", reviews of the book are great and even people who thought that they are talentless in drawing on those 30 days(lessons) improved so much that they started to believe that maybe talent isn't that important :)

3D Modeling Lessons: Also for the game or futures games. Will start with simple tutorials, brother and his co-workers suggested that i should try Blender, so this week will try out Blender and see how it will go :)

Read 1 book: For the third time i will read this awsome book and be hyped up for few days, the name of the book is "Serendipity's Secret"

Clear 3000VPP in Ipoker: no comments here :)

Push-ups and Abdominal press: Like i said i will start slow and allow my body to get use to pain :)

Finish Uncharted: Golden Abyss on Vita: it may sound silly to use video game for goal but i really want to see if i really need Ps vita in my everyday's life... I bought it on December and i only used it for few days in January and that's it. So going to finish this game and if it will be exciting i will going to finish another game next week and so on, but if not than i will better sell it and use that money for better use, like buying a used piano or guitar.

Analyze one browser strategy game: Will try out one popular Browser strategy game and see what it makes so great and maybe find some great ideas for the game.

Update mu homepage: I made(ordered) a homepage in 2011 and up until now i didnt do much with it and the funny part is that i spend 2400$ on in :facepalm: i really have no idea why i didnt do anything in the past 2 years because i could easly earn 1k$ or more every month :facepalm:
      But anyway, thanks to our government(internet censorship) and brother i found a reason to finally get on and finally finish it. By the way the homepage is about pets :s_love: :)

Ok GL and new update coming next week :)
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      I'm sorry i just couldn't resist not to post this graph:

That's how the week started and i don't know what to do....

It's just ****** unbelievable what's happening at Ipoker tables, can't win any hand, every flush runs vs higher flush KKvsAA and ofcourse tilting but even while tilting i have my 30%+ whenever im allin vs random OP.
      I really don't know what to do, don't want to stop playing but also don't want to keep losing, maybe i should move back to Stars because it's not normal to lose so much in these Joker Limits... I'm angry and hurt at the same time and starting to have doubts and maybe i should withdraw money and forget about poker...
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      Update!!!

February Week 2

Graph:

Goals accomplished this week :facepalm: :facepalm:

Was: 418.84$

Now: 495$
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      February Week 2 Summary

First, i want to apologize for my behavior few days ago and i promise it will never happen again.

Second, want to summarize what happened this week so lets start with cash:

[B]Cash:[/b] on Monay and Tuesday i had the biggest downswing in my poker "carrier" so it ruined my whole week and ofcourse it's my fault, because i'm playing poker seriously for at least 2 years and still get these anxiety/depression/tilt every time i hit a downswing which is a HUUUUUGE leak in my game so that need's to be changed if i ever want to move to NL50 or higher...
      Anyway, thanks to the downswing i started to bet on sports and it was fun, thanks to tennis(E. Gulbis) and Ice Hockey(olympics) i had a nice boost for my bankroll and everything i lost in poker i got back very fast so for the last days i was betting for fun and it was great.
      The first 4 days were bad but on Friday i got nice +40$ upswing on saturday another 10$-20$ upswing and on Sunday also won few bucks, so thanks to the rakeback i got most money back and i'm break-even this week :)

Last week Goals summary

There's nothing much to say, i had huge downswing, started to get depressing, didn't want to do aynthing and couldn't get myself motivated for whole week but i know i will accomplish my goals this week(will post this week goals a little later) but anyway here's a comment about last week goals:

Running - :facepalm:
      Drawing lessons - Managed to have one drawing lesson and i'm glad that i did it before i started to play poker :D
      Read 1 book - I'm Halfway Through it and will finish reading it this week :s_zZz:
      3D Modeling Lessons - :facepalm:
      Clear 3000VPP in Ipoker - Didn't even cleared half of it :rage:
      Push-ups and Abdominal press :facepalm:
      Finish Uncharted: Golden Abyss on Vita - Started to play it but didn't feel any excitment so gonna sell Vita soon :facepalm:
      Analyze one browser strategy game :facepalm:
      Update mu homepage :facepalm: :facepalm:
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      My goals for this week:

This week going to play in Stars, gonna play NL2 and NL5 FR ZooM and hope to play at least 72k hands. Also on Betfair i had some problems with first deposit bonus, They gave me only 15 days to clear my bonus when in reality there were 45 days+, so going to support and hope they will fix it...
      So next update will be on Monday :) GL&HF
    • ZeDawning
      ZeDawning
      Bronze
      I remember playing you on Stars ^^. I also took a shot at Ipoker NL5 speed (6max) and didn't go well. Didn't adjust well to the midstackers :f_mad:

Anyways, gl mate. Go crush em!
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ZeDawning
      I remember playing you on Stars ^^. I also took a shot at Ipoker NL5 speed (6max) and didn't go well. Didn't adjust well to the midstackers :f_mad:

Anyways, gl mate. Go crush em!
      haha nice, what's your SN ? Yeah Speed poker is awful, especialy MSS players, whenever they shove you need to guess, are they all in with 87s or AQ :D Regular tables are the best and thanks, let's crush em together :D
    • smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      Update!!!

February Week 3

Graph:

Goals accomplished this week(Much better than last week :D ):

Was: 495$

Now: 666$ :D