FoldNuts Poker Diary... [BSS nl2 atm]

• FoldNuts
      FoldNuts
      Bronze
      Hello pokerstrategists... My name is Diego(25) and I'm from Santiago, Chile.

some week ago I have deposited $75 grinded way it up to 150, moved to nl5 and then lost it back to $75... common story, not 1st time for me even in higher uNL limits... so i decided to create this blog to keep track of everything related to poker, sessions, mindset, theory or whatever...

after losing $75 i stopped playing like for 3 or 4 days, re studied some items and decided to reset my hm2 handhistory, and start everything from 0. There is no chance for failing, this is the last opportunity that i'm giving for playing poker. So join me in my ultra amateur poker career... xD

as people like graphs and hm stuff im posting here my first 11700 hands, played yesterday and today multitabling at 24 tables... seems very nice but 10k hans isn't too much, might be just variance or so...

i want to have some grinding rules to makes things good this time.

• Sessions no longer than 2 hrs
      • post 5 hands per day
      • 2-3 hrs. of study per week.
      • post a lot in forums!

sorry about the brick and bad english... and join my way to become a poker pro!

regards!
  • 3 replies
    • FoldNuts
      FoldNuts
      Bronze
      last session before sleep!... Played maybe my B+ game, but when variance is against you, there is nothing to do. I hope tomorrow starts better!

vs 43/35 fish in 74 hands. Nothing to say, he was raising with almost any2 before this hand, saw him plays a lot of trash hands very often.
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BB:
      $2.00
      MP2:
      $1.46
      MP3:
      $2.00
      CO (Hero):
      $3.23
      BU:
      $1.41
      SB:
      $2.50

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, A.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, BU raises to $0.18, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.34, BU calls $0.16.

Flop: ($0.71) 9, 7, K (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.51, BU raises to $1.07(All-In), Hero calls $0.56.

Turn: ($2.85) 2 (2 players)

River: ($2.85) Q (2 players)

Final Pot: $2.85.
      Results follow:

Hero shows a pair of aces(A A).
      BU shows a flush, ace high(J A).

BU wins with a flush, ace high(J A).

#
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Diego,

Welcome to the blogs. :)

Nice start so far and as you say it's not enough hands to come to any conclusions.

But things are heading in the right direction so remember to stay disciplined.

Happy Grinding

Laz
    • FoldNuts
      FoldNuts
      Bronze
      first shot to nl5... very nice welcome to the level, I hope i can keep the streak!

with the last nl2 session got 1k fpp and trade it for 10usd... and my bank barelly reaches $120, so i give me a chance to climb up! with the only condition if i lost 2bi i have to go back to 2nl.

Feelings about nl5, i guess there are more chances to get sets and coolers, people like to play draws very very strong so i have to be more selective in wich spots i put my money, its very common to get in spots sets over sets or even quads vs fulls, so im thinking to play Durrrr style, easy fold fulls!...