Problem with HM2 - "Waiting for hands"

• ramabranch
      ramabranch
      Bronze
      Hey there,

First of all let me tell you that I googled this but couldnt find anything useful so I try better luck on here.

I just got a license for HM2 and I downloaded and installed it. I made the site setup correctly (each folder is correctly placed) and made sure that PS client was saving HHs, TournamentSummaries and HandHistory and in English.

I use SNGWizard, UniReplayer and Hand Converters and never had any problem so everything should be alright.

When I open a table I see the HUD widget on the top left corner that reads "Waiting for hands..." but after many many hands stays like that and never show the stats.

Id be really grateful to recieve some help on this or being pointed to the right direction! Feel free to ask any further info that you want me to provide to make this work.

Thanks in advance,

Rama
  • 10 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Hey ramabranch,

is there any possibility that you have to adjust hands to your local time?

If this is the case just follow part of the instructions from link provided below. If you don't play at PokerStars do the same for whatever site you play.

SETUP + ADJUST HAND TIMES TO YOUR LOCAL TIME

I hope it helps. Otherwise i am sure HM2 magician netsrak will have some other option for you.

Good luck.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Please see our FAQ for setting up Stars: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/642/Poker+Stars+Setup

Things to check:
      1. Does the Stars client write english handhistories. Can you open the folder in the stars handhistory configuration using the show folder button.
      2. Is this folder configured as auto-import folder in HM2?
      3. do the hands appear in the HM2 reports?
      If yes you need to check the import time like Alan explained
      If not can you import hands manually via import file and choosing a stars handhistory file from the folder above
      if the manual import works your auto-import configuration is wrong
      if the manual import fails you are trying play money hands or the handhistories are not written in english or your HM2 version is to old.
    • GeNtLeMaN85
      GeNtLeMaN85
      Bronze
      @netsrak

i did all the things you wrote. And Yes he does appear the hands in HM2 Report. But there are no damn HUD under my opponents names... I only can see their stats when i click "Open options to Customize..." and click "Replay" ... THERE are their stats but not while im playing at stars....... Plz help me... Im going crazy...

Best regards and thx a lot for your help...
    • ramabranch
      ramabranch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by netsrak
      Please see our FAQ for setting up Stars: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/642/Poker+Stars+Setup

Things to check:
      1. Does the Stars client write english handhistories. Can you open the folder in the stars handhistory configuration using the show folder button.
      2. Is this folder configured as auto-import folder in HM2?
      3. do the hands appear in the HM2 reports?
      If yes you need to check the import time like Alan explained
      If not can you import hands manually via import file and choosing a stars handhistory file from the folder above
      if the manual import fails you are trying play money hands or the handhistories are not written in english or your HM2 version is to old.
      I tried importing the hands manually and now it works so is clearly a problem with auto-import, but the problem comes from HM since the folders correspond perfectly. What can I do to save myself from importing the hands every time I wanna play?

Thanks for your help!
    • GeNtLeMaN85
      GeNtLeMaN85
      Bronze
      Yeah i did it. Thanks a lot.It was the "Time Setting"...
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Oooh yeah. Few more years and i will become HM2 magician too :D

@ramabranch: What site do you play at?
    • ramabranch
      ramabranch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alan883
      Oooh yeah. Few more years and i will become HM2 magician too :D

@ramabranch: What site do you play at?
      PokerStars and FullTilt but I need it working on PS only for now.
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze

Since manual importing works for you maybe we should spend some more time on auto-import configuration. In my link i provided few post before there is also a guideline about auto importing. Would you re-check again everything before netsrak gives us new instructions?
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Moved to HM2 board.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Please check the folders under Site Setup -> Stars. They must be wrong if the auto-import is not working but the manual import.