MTT Strategy/Advice for Silver+

• CityTrader
      CityTrader
      Bronze
      Being predominantly an MTT player it would be great to see some articles on this. On the whole PS is a brilliant site for any poker enthusiast but it should cover every topic. I understand the complexities of MTT and that a real strategy would be difficult to attain but some pointers for players with a justified bankroll wouldnt go amiss.

Happy pokering all! :-)
  • 4 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi CityTrader,

Thankyou for your feedback. There will be MTT content in the future. This is something that PokerStrategy are currently working on. As of now, there isn't any expected date that I know of. I am sure as soon as we have a date, that it will be announced in the news.

Thanyou for the feedback,
      Stiev
    • CityTrader
      CityTrader
      Bronze
      Well thats great news! Im really looking forward to it!! Thanks and happy pokering! :-)
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CityTrader
      Well thats great news! Im really looking forward to it!! Thanks and happy pokering! :-)
      You can use the Sng strategies. It's the same as MTT's with the slight difference of numbers. You adjust to it using your experience and It all fit. I bet the MTT articles won't be much different.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi 1seednoir1,

You can use the SnG strategy's as a basis.

Experianced players will approach mtt's and SnG's very differently indeed. To be as consistently succesful as possible, you cant play a mtt with a standard SnG strategy.

Regards,
      Stiev